- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Video: Rion Paige on The X Factor 2013 Performs Blown Away
THE X FACTOR returned for Season 3 with Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato, and they are joined by new judges Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio, as well as returning host Mario Lopez.
The X Factor premiered with many stunning acts, including Rion Paige – check out the full recap for the premiere the X Factor!!
Contestant: Rion Paige (Section: Girls)
Song: “Blown Away” by Carrie Underwood || Rion was born with a condition that left her with malformed arms and, unfortunately, she is unable to use her hands. But that hasn’t held her back in life at all, and she is kicking butt and taking names with this rendition of “Blown Away,” which is a pretty difficult song.
The Results: A standing ovation from the judges sents Rion right through to the next round. Demi said she was “impressed and inspired,” while Paulino said that she feels “music heals everything,” and Kelly said she “just witnessed passion.” Simon finished things off by saying “I think you’re literally extraordinary,” and saying that he remembered the first day he met Carrie Underwood and knew that she would go on to do amazing things, and he feels the same way about Rion.
Watch the very talented 13-year-old singer’s performance on the next page!!