- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Video: Rion Paige on The X Factor 2013 Performs Blown Away
THE X FACTOR returned for Season 3 with Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato, and they are joined by new judges Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio, as well as returning host Mario Lopez.
The X Factor premiered with many stunning acts, including Rion Paige – check out the full recap for the premiere the X Factor!!
Contestant: Rion Paige (Section: Girls)
Song: “Blown Away” by Carrie Underwood || Rion was born with a condition that left her with malformed arms and, unfortunately, she is unable to use her hands. But that hasn’t held her back in life at all, and she is kicking butt and taking names with this rendition of “Blown Away,” which is a pretty difficult song.
The Results: A standing ovation from the judges sents Rion right through to the next round. Demi said she was “impressed and inspired,” while Paulino said that she feels “music heals everything,” and Kelly said she “just witnessed passion.” Simon finished things off by saying “I think you’re literally extraordinary,” and saying that he remembered the first day he met Carrie Underwood and knew that she would go on to do amazing things, and he feels the same way about Rion.
Watch the very talented 13-year-old singer’s performance on the next page!!