- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
- Hillary Clinton: Clothing Designer?
- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
X Factor Ashley Williams ‘I Will Always Love You’ Video
Wow!! Ashley Williams was amazing on Thursday’s “X Factor” with her powerful and moving rendition of “I Will Always Love You.”
Contestant: Ashley Williams
Song: “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston || Ah.Maz.ing. Chills, goosebumps, oh my goodness – she is nailing this song, and it’s one of THE hardest songs to sing. Ever. Kelly looks like she is in complete shock and awe, sitting staring open mouthed, while Paulina is nodding her head with a huge smile on her face. Demi looks like she might cry… oh wait, she REALLY IS CRYING. Tears, streaming down her face, and Simon just looks pleased as punch. And she got to sing the ENTIRE song for the judges and audience, which is just so, so rare.
The Results: Ashley got a standing ovation from the entire audience and all four judges. Kelly thanked her for “spilling her heart out” while Paulina said she was captivated by her talent and dubbed it an “amazing performance.” Demi said she was speechless and had chills all over her arms and legs, with Simon saying that she is the exact reason they brought the show to America. Four overwhelming, resounding yeses send Ashley through to the competition.
Watch the 24-year-old singer bring down the house and get the only standing ovation of the night!!