- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
X Factor Ashley Williams ‘I Will Always Love You’ Video
Wow!! Ashley Williams was amazing on Thursday’s “X Factor” with her powerful and moving rendition of “I Will Always Love You.”
Contestant: Ashley Williams
Song: “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston || Ah.Maz.ing. Chills, goosebumps, oh my goodness – she is nailing this song, and it’s one of THE hardest songs to sing. Ever. Kelly looks like she is in complete shock and awe, sitting staring open mouthed, while Paulina is nodding her head with a huge smile on her face. Demi looks like she might cry… oh wait, she REALLY IS CRYING. Tears, streaming down her face, and Simon just looks pleased as punch. And she got to sing the ENTIRE song for the judges and audience, which is just so, so rare.
The Results: Ashley got a standing ovation from the entire audience and all four judges. Kelly thanked her for “spilling her heart out” while Paulina said she was captivated by her talent and dubbed it an “amazing performance.” Demi said she was speechless and had chills all over her arms and legs, with Simon saying that she is the exact reason they brought the show to America. Four overwhelming, resounding yeses send Ashley through to the competition.
Watch the 24-year-old singer bring down the house and get the only standing ovation of the night!!