- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Ashley Judd’s Ex-Husband Dario Franchitti Seriously Injured at Houston Grand Prix
Dario Franchitti, the ex-husband of Ashley Judd, is in serious condition after a car accident during the Houston Grand Prix, held on October 6, 2013.
Four-time Indy Car champion Dario Franchitti suffered two broken vertebrae, a fractured right ankle and a concussion in the crash in which his car went airborne into the catch fence during Sunday’s Houston Grand Prix. Debris from the car vaulted into the stands, injuring 13 fans and an IndyCar Series official, according to USA Today.
Dario’s ex-wife, Ashley Judd, took to twitter to request prayer’s for the famous race car driver.
Franchitti had surgery Sunday to repair his right ankle.
We wish Dario a full and quick recovery.