- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Ashley Judd’s Ex-Husband Dario Franchitti Seriously Injured at Houston Grand Prix
Dario Franchitti, the ex-husband of Ashley Judd, is in serious condition after a car accident during the Houston Grand Prix, held on October 6, 2013.
Four-time Indy Car champion Dario Franchitti suffered two broken vertebrae, a fractured right ankle and a concussion in the crash in which his car went airborne into the catch fence during Sunday’s Houston Grand Prix. Debris from the car vaulted into the stands, injuring 13 fans and an IndyCar Series official, according to USA Today.
Dario’s ex-wife, Ashley Judd, took to twitter to request prayer’s for the famous race car driver.
Franchitti had surgery Sunday to repair his right ankle.
We wish Dario a full and quick recovery.