- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
Ashley Judd’s Ex-Husband Dario Franchitti Seriously Injured at Houston Grand Prix
Dario Franchitti, the ex-husband of Ashley Judd, is in serious condition after a car accident during the Houston Grand Prix, held on October 6, 2013.
Four-time Indy Car champion Dario Franchitti suffered two broken vertebrae, a fractured right ankle and a concussion in the crash in which his car went airborne into the catch fence during Sunday’s Houston Grand Prix. Debris from the car vaulted into the stands, injuring 13 fans and an IndyCar Series official, according to USA Today.
Dario’s ex-wife, Ashley Judd, took to twitter to request prayer’s for the famous race car driver.
Franchitti had surgery Sunday to repair his right ankle.
We wish Dario a full and quick recovery.