- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Ashley Judd’s Ex-Husband Dario Franchitti Seriously Injured at Houston Grand Prix
Dario Franchitti, the ex-husband of Ashley Judd, is in serious condition after a car accident during the Houston Grand Prix, held on October 6, 2013.
Four-time Indy Car champion Dario Franchitti suffered two broken vertebrae, a fractured right ankle and a concussion in the crash in which his car went airborne into the catch fence during Sunday’s Houston Grand Prix. Debris from the car vaulted into the stands, injuring 13 fans and an IndyCar Series official, according to USA Today.
Dario’s ex-wife, Ashley Judd, took to twitter to request prayer’s for the famous race car driver.
Franchitti had surgery Sunday to repair his right ankle.
We wish Dario a full and quick recovery.