- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Ashley Judd’s Ex-Husband Dario Franchitti Seriously Injured at Houston Grand Prix
Dario Franchitti, the ex-husband of Ashley Judd, is in serious condition after a car accident during the Houston Grand Prix, held on October 6, 2013.
Four-time Indy Car champion Dario Franchitti suffered two broken vertebrae, a fractured right ankle and a concussion in the crash in which his car went airborne into the catch fence during Sunday’s Houston Grand Prix. Debris from the car vaulted into the stands, injuring 13 fans and an IndyCar Series official, according to USA Today.
Dario’s ex-wife, Ashley Judd, took to twitter to request prayer’s for the famous race car driver.
Franchitti had surgery Sunday to repair his right ankle.
We wish Dario a full and quick recovery.