- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Britney Spears Feels Pressured To Make Sexy Videos
Britney Spears premiered the music video for her new single “Work Bitch” and of course it featured a half-naked Spears parading around product placement but Spears says she would like to go back to the old days and showcase less sex in her music videos.
Spears spoke to Boston’s ‘The TJ Show” about her new music video:
“Oh my god, we showed way more skin and did way more stuff for the video than what is actually there…Like, I cut out half the video because I am a mother and because, you know, I have children, and it’s just hard to play sexy mom while you’re being a pop star as well.”
“A lot of sex goes into what I do. Sometimes I would like to bring it back to the old days when there was like one outfit through the whole video, and you’re dancing the whole video, and there’s like not that much sex stuff going on.” “It’s about the dance and it’s about being old school, it’s like keeping it real and just making it about the dance. I’d love to do a video like that,” added Spears.
While Spears may want to show less skin in her videos I think she clearly understands that that is what sells, but it seems like she is trying to hold steady and not go overboard.
Spears’s album is scheduled to be released on December 3rd but she can be heard on Miley Cyrus’s new album as she is collaborating on a song titled “SMS” with Cyrus.
What do you think of Spears comments wanting to be less sexy in her videos?