- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
- David Letterman’s Top 10 for the Final Show – Jim Carrey, Barbara Walters, Jerry Seinfeld
Britney Spears Feels Pressured To Make Sexy Videos
Britney Spears premiered the music video for her new single “Work Bitch” and of course it featured a half-naked Spears parading around product placement but Spears says she would like to go back to the old days and showcase less sex in her music videos.
Spears spoke to Boston’s ‘The TJ Show” about her new music video:
“Oh my god, we showed way more skin and did way more stuff for the video than what is actually there…Like, I cut out half the video because I am a mother and because, you know, I have children, and it’s just hard to play sexy mom while you’re being a pop star as well.”
“A lot of sex goes into what I do. Sometimes I would like to bring it back to the old days when there was like one outfit through the whole video, and you’re dancing the whole video, and there’s like not that much sex stuff going on.” “It’s about the dance and it’s about being old school, it’s like keeping it real and just making it about the dance. I’d love to do a video like that,” added Spears.
While Spears may want to show less skin in her videos I think she clearly understands that that is what sells, but it seems like she is trying to hold steady and not go overboard.
Spears’s album is scheduled to be released on December 3rd but she can be heard on Miley Cyrus’s new album as she is collaborating on a song titled “SMS” with Cyrus.
What do you think of Spears comments wanting to be less sexy in her videos?