- Revenge Recap 4/19/15- Season 4, Ep. 20- Burn
- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
DWTS Mark Ballas Calls Julianne Hough a Hypocrite
Former Dancing With the Stars professional dancer, Julianne Hough, appeared on the show as a guest judge, last night, October 7, 2013. Overall, Hough was positive with her feedback but at times she was a bit critical, especially of pro-dancer, Mark Ballas.
Hough and Ballas have been friends with each other since their , with Julianne even living with the Ballas family while training in London, according to US Magazine.
Mark was not happy with the comments that Julianne made about his dance with Christina Milian. Hough said,
“There were moments where I felt like choreography-wise, I felt like it was two people dancing side-by-side rather than together,” she said on the show. “So I really want to see [Milian] shine. I’ve danced with Mark. You have to stand in front to make sure you’re seen.”
Mark felt the critiques made by Hough were aimed at him rather than at his dance partner and referred to Julianne’s statements as hypocritical. He did admit that Julianne was the best guest judge they have seen so far.
What do you think about what Julianne had to say about the comments? Was she being too critical of Mark??