- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
Hostages TV Recap10/14/13 Season 1, Episode 4 “2:45 PM”
Hostages continues with Brian, Ellen’s husband, starts asking/bugging her about their plan to escape.
Flashback to their realtor showing them the home four years earlier. Ellen wants to make a bid, but Brian wanted to negotiate.
Flash forward: Ellen is making muffins, burns herself. The agents give her the med kit so she can treat her own burn. Ellen slips a scalpel out of the medical kit and into her pocket. Carlisle is washing his hands at the sink and doesn’t see.
Jake and Morgan are leaving for school. Ellen drives them and sees she’s being tailed. Ellen tells the kids about the escape plan. They’re escaping that day to Canada. The plan is to slip away after their lunch break at school. Ellen will meet them at the bus station.
Ellen arriving at the hospital, sees candles set up for Angela. Flashback to five months earlier, Angela coming in saying she heard the news about Ellen performing surgery on the President. Ellen says she wants Angela to be part of her surgical team.
Agents packing up some stuff at the house. Carlisle says she has to go see Nina at the hospital so Beardy Agent has to tag Brian.