- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Jennifer Hudson Has Never Had A Drink In Her Life
During an interview with Chelsea Handler on her show Chelsea Lately, singer and actress, Jennifer Hudson reveals that she has never had a drink in her life while the entire world collectively asks “Why?!”
Speaking about Hudson’s latest film, The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete, Handler states:
“I love this new movie. It’s great because you play a heroin addict, which is the only drug I’ve never tried. You’ve never done heroin?” Handler asks the hard hitting questions. Hudson replies:
“I’ve never done anything, so that was hard to play this role. I’ve never had a drink in my life. I’m sober. I’m like, ‘Okay, this is new to me.’ Normally as an actor, you have things to pull from. I was like, ‘I don’t know what it’s like to feel any of that.'”
Of course famous drunk Handler was shocked: “What do you mean you’ve never had a drink? What are you waiting for?”
“I don’t know. I’ve never been interested. Nobody ever believes it. When I got this role, I was like, ‘Oh my god, what am I gonna do? What am I gonna pull from to play the role?'”
Never been interested in having one drink? There is such a thing?
In order to prepare for her role, Hudson met up with ex-addicts:
“They took me through each and every step of what it’s like, how you get addicted to drugs and what it feels like when you are high. She told me it was like an orgasm. I was like, ‘I could do that part! I could fake that!'”
I am sure it is tough to wrap your heads around not having a drink in your entire life, and I am not quite sure that I believe Hudson, but hey, as long as there is liquor around for all of us anytime her Weight Watchers commercials come on, I think it will be okay.
What do you think about Hudson never having a drink in her life? Do you believe her?