- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
Jonas Brothers Respond To Gay Rumors, Talk Miley Cyrus
Before One Direction came along and took over the planet and the lives of pre-teen girls, the Jonas Brothers were the boy band every girl was unhealthily obsessed over. A few years since the height of their fame has passed but the guys still have plenty to say regarding rumors of their sexuality, and even discuss Miley Cyrus.
Talking to Out Magazine, the brothers first respond to the gay rumors that have followed them:
“We have a lot of gay friends and gay fans. It’s a boy band stereotype; people assume, but we don’t take offense,” Joe Shares.
“Prior to us being a band, I was a super theater geek. I loved theater and I still do, and I care about fashion, and I care about a lot of things that I feel like stereotypes are attached to.”
No matter how many years pass and how much more advanced we get, there will always be people who question a person’s sexuality simply because they happen to be good looking and happen to be in a boy band, which not only is unfortunate, is it beyond absurd.
The brothers also shared their opinion on Cyrus and that now infamous performance:
“It wasn’t my favorite performance of hers. I think that there’s one way of saying you’ve grown up, and there’s another way — I think that’s her way,” Joe states.
Nick, who used to date Cyrus before she lost her mind, adds:
“She’s smart. She’s very smart. We’ve always known that about her. She’ll always be successful. [The performance] was funny — I was laughing.”
I’m sure Cyrus will love to hear that her ex-boyfriend was amused and laughing at her rather than being entertained.
What do you think of the Jonas Brothers comments?