- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
Jonas Brothers Respond To Gay Rumors, Talk Miley Cyrus
Before One Direction came along and took over the planet and the lives of pre-teen girls, the Jonas Brothers were the boy band every girl was unhealthily obsessed over. A few years since the height of their fame has passed but the guys still have plenty to say regarding rumors of their sexuality, and even discuss Miley Cyrus.
Talking to Out Magazine, the brothers first respond to the gay rumors that have followed them:
“We have a lot of gay friends and gay fans. It’s a boy band stereotype; people assume, but we don’t take offense,” Joe Shares.
“Prior to us being a band, I was a super theater geek. I loved theater and I still do, and I care about fashion, and I care about a lot of things that I feel like stereotypes are attached to.”
No matter how many years pass and how much more advanced we get, there will always be people who question a person’s sexuality simply because they happen to be good looking and happen to be in a boy band, which not only is unfortunate, is it beyond absurd.
The brothers also shared their opinion on Cyrus and that now infamous performance:
“It wasn’t my favorite performance of hers. I think that there’s one way of saying you’ve grown up, and there’s another way — I think that’s her way,” Joe states.
Nick, who used to date Cyrus before she lost her mind, adds:
“She’s smart. She’s very smart. We’ve always known that about her. She’ll always be successful. [The performance] was funny — I was laughing.”
I’m sure Cyrus will love to hear that her ex-boyfriend was amused and laughing at her rather than being entertained.
What do you think of the Jonas Brothers comments?