- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Julianne Hough Apologizes for Black Face Costume
Julianne Hough sparked outrage with what she thought was a great Halloween costume idea when she dressed as Crazy Eyes from the television show, Orange is the New Black.
Hough, well known for having dated Ryan Seacrest, set off a firestorm on twitter when she showed up to a party in Hollywood donning a black face, along with her prison uniform as her costume. Hough was channeling a character played by Uzo Aduba.
Hough took to twitter to apologize:
“I am a huge fan of the show Orange Is the New Black, actress Uzo Aduba, and the character she has created,” Hough Tweeted.
“It certainly was never my intention to be disrespectful or demeaning to anyone in any way. I realize my costume hurt and offended people and I truly apologize.”
Hough was most recently seen on Dancing With the Stars where she was a guest judge. She sparked a minor upset when professional dancer Mark Ballas called her a hypocrite.
Check out the photo of the Crazy Eyes costume here and let us know what you think?
What was she thinking may come to mind.