- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Julianne Hough Apologizes for Black Face Costume
Julianne Hough sparked outrage with what she thought was a great Halloween costume idea when she dressed as Crazy Eyes from the television show, Orange is the New Black.
Hough, well known for having dated Ryan Seacrest, set off a firestorm on twitter when she showed up to a party in Hollywood donning a black face, along with her prison uniform as her costume. Hough was channeling a character played by Uzo Aduba.
Hough took to twitter to apologize:
“I am a huge fan of the show Orange Is the New Black, actress Uzo Aduba, and the character she has created,” Hough Tweeted.
“It certainly was never my intention to be disrespectful or demeaning to anyone in any way. I realize my costume hurt and offended people and I truly apologize.”
Hough was most recently seen on Dancing With the Stars where she was a guest judge. She sparked a minor upset when professional dancer Mark Ballas called her a hypocrite.
Check out the photo of the Crazy Eyes costume here and let us know what you think?
What was she thinking may come to mind.