- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Julianne Hough Apologizes for Black Face Costume
Julianne Hough sparked outrage with what she thought was a great Halloween costume idea when she dressed as Crazy Eyes from the television show, Orange is the New Black.
Hough, well known for having dated Ryan Seacrest, set off a firestorm on twitter when she showed up to a party in Hollywood donning a black face, along with her prison uniform as her costume. Hough was channeling a character played by Uzo Aduba.
Hough took to twitter to apologize:
“I am a huge fan of the show Orange Is the New Black, actress Uzo Aduba, and the character she has created,” Hough Tweeted.
“It certainly was never my intention to be disrespectful or demeaning to anyone in any way. I realize my costume hurt and offended people and I truly apologize.”
Hough was most recently seen on Dancing With the Stars where she was a guest judge. She sparked a minor upset when professional dancer Mark Ballas called her a hypocrite.
Check out the photo of the Crazy Eyes costume here and let us know what you think?
What was she thinking may come to mind.