- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
Julianne Hough Apologizes for Black Face Costume
Julianne Hough sparked outrage with what she thought was a great Halloween costume idea when she dressed as Crazy Eyes from the television show, Orange is the New Black.
Hough, well known for having dated Ryan Seacrest, set off a firestorm on twitter when she showed up to a party in Hollywood donning a black face, along with her prison uniform as her costume. Hough was channeling a character played by Uzo Aduba.
Hough took to twitter to apologize:
“I am a huge fan of the show Orange Is the New Black, actress Uzo Aduba, and the character she has created,” Hough Tweeted.
“It certainly was never my intention to be disrespectful or demeaning to anyone in any way. I realize my costume hurt and offended people and I truly apologize.”
Hough was most recently seen on Dancing With the Stars where she was a guest judge. She sparked a minor upset when professional dancer Mark Ballas called her a hypocrite.
Check out the photo of the Crazy Eyes costume here and let us know what you think?
What was she thinking may come to mind.