- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Julianne Hough Apologizes for Black Face Costume
Julianne Hough sparked outrage with what she thought was a great Halloween costume idea when she dressed as Crazy Eyes from the television show, Orange is the New Black.
Hough, well known for having dated Ryan Seacrest, set off a firestorm on twitter when she showed up to a party in Hollywood donning a black face, along with her prison uniform as her costume. Hough was channeling a character played by Uzo Aduba.
Hough took to twitter to apologize:
“I am a huge fan of the show Orange Is the New Black, actress Uzo Aduba, and the character she has created,” Hough Tweeted.
“It certainly was never my intention to be disrespectful or demeaning to anyone in any way. I realize my costume hurt and offended people and I truly apologize.”
Hough was most recently seen on Dancing With the Stars where she was a guest judge. She sparked a minor upset when professional dancer Mark Ballas called her a hypocrite.
Check out the photo of the Crazy Eyes costume here and let us know what you think?
What was she thinking may come to mind.