- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Marilyn Manson Shares Walking Dead Theories and Spoilers on Talking Dead
As Walking Dead continued this week with the episode “Isolation”, we opened the episode with a lot of questions – including who is exactly feeding the Walkers and keeping them alive so that they can continue to wreck havoc? Who burnt Karen’s body? Once again Rick and others not only have to worry about the Walkers but also worry about someone possibly putting everyone’s lives at risks. Is it someone from within the prison? We have the complete recap for Walking Dead Isolation here and if you want some crazy theories to the above questions, we have Marilyn Manson on Talking Dead. Marilyn being Marilyn….there is sure to be head scratching theories, along with some possible spoilers.
Keep reading to find out what Manson had to say.