- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Marilyn Manson Shares Walking Dead Theories and Spoilers on Talking Dead
As Walking Dead continued this week with the episode “Isolation”, we opened the episode with a lot of questions – including who is exactly feeding the Walkers and keeping them alive so that they can continue to wreck havoc? Who burnt Karen’s body? Once again Rick and others not only have to worry about the Walkers but also worry about someone possibly putting everyone’s lives at risks. Is it someone from within the prison? We have the complete recap for Walking Dead Isolation here and if you want some crazy theories to the above questions, we have Marilyn Manson on Talking Dead. Marilyn being Marilyn….there is sure to be head scratching theories, along with some possible spoilers.
Keep reading to find out what Manson had to say.