- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Scandal Recap 10/31/13 – Season 3 Ep 5 ‘More Cattle, Less Bull’
This week on Scandal Season 3, Episode five, “More Cattle, Less Bull,” the team investigates Democratic Congresswoman Josie Marcus (played by Lisa Kudrow), while Olivia and Mellie have a surprising run-in during the White House Correspondents’ Dinner.
Meanwhile, Jake and Huck get closer to the truth about Operation Remington, which could lead to devastating results, on ABC’s “Scandal,” THURSDAY, OCTOBER 31 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.
We met Josie Marcus on the previous episode of Scandal. We also saw an interesting case ripped from the headlines, where a politician, who likes to reveal his private parts and cheats on his wife with multiple women, is accused of murder. The Gladiators represent him and get the politician off on the charges of murder, only to find out someone very close to him is responsible for the death of one of the women he had an affair with. We have the complete recap for the October 24, 2013 episode of Scandal here.