- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Video: DWTS Elizabeth Berkley Lauren Dances the Argentine Tango 10/7/13
There are ten contestants remaining on the forth week of Dancing With the Stars. This week, Elizabeth Berkley Lauren and her pro-dance partner, Val Chmerkovskiy, danced the Argentine Tango.
Two contestants have been eliminated, Keyshawn Johnson and Bill Nye. Tonight a third contest will be sent home. There are 10 contestants remaining and ready to dance the quickstep, salsa, argentine tango, paso doble or the samba.
Contestants: Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy
Dance: Argentine Tango
Judges’ Comments: Bruno declared that “[they’ve] done it” and called Elizabeth a “bewitching fantasy creature.” Carrie Ann said that she feels Elizabeth is such a great story teller, and that she “cut through her movements with a sharpness” that she hadn’t seen before. Julianne finished up, saying that she completely agrees with Carrie Ann, and said that Elizabeth has been one of her favorites from day 1. She also complimented Val on his choreography.
Scores: Carrie Ann – 9, Juliann – 9, Bruno – 9 = 27/30.
Watch Elizabeth and Val dance on page 2!!