- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
Video: DWTS Elizabeth Berkley Lauren Dances the Argentine Tango 10/7/13
There are ten contestants remaining on the forth week of Dancing With the Stars. This week, Elizabeth Berkley Lauren and her pro-dance partner, Val Chmerkovskiy, danced the Argentine Tango.
Two contestants have been eliminated, Keyshawn Johnson and Bill Nye. Tonight a third contest will be sent home. There are 10 contestants remaining and ready to dance the quickstep, salsa, argentine tango, paso doble or the samba.
Contestants: Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy
Dance: Argentine Tango
Judges’ Comments: Bruno declared that “[they’ve] done it” and called Elizabeth a “bewitching fantasy creature.” Carrie Ann said that she feels Elizabeth is such a great story teller, and that she “cut through her movements with a sharpness” that she hadn’t seen before. Julianne finished up, saying that she completely agrees with Carrie Ann, and said that Elizabeth has been one of her favorites from day 1. She also complimented Val on his choreography.
Scores: Carrie Ann – 9, Juliann – 9, Bruno – 9 = 27/30.
Watch Elizabeth and Val dance on page 2!!