- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Video: DWTS Elizabeth Berkley Lauren Dances the Argentine Tango 10/7/13
There are ten contestants remaining on the forth week of Dancing With the Stars. This week, Elizabeth Berkley Lauren and her pro-dance partner, Val Chmerkovskiy, danced the Argentine Tango.
Two contestants have been eliminated, Keyshawn Johnson and Bill Nye. Tonight a third contest will be sent home. There are 10 contestants remaining and ready to dance the quickstep, salsa, argentine tango, paso doble or the samba.
Contestants: Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy
Dance: Argentine Tango
Judges’ Comments: Bruno declared that “[they’ve] done it” and called Elizabeth a “bewitching fantasy creature.” Carrie Ann said that she feels Elizabeth is such a great story teller, and that she “cut through her movements with a sharpness” that she hadn’t seen before. Julianne finished up, saying that she completely agrees with Carrie Ann, and said that Elizabeth has been one of her favorites from day 1. She also complimented Val on his choreography.
Scores: Carrie Ann – 9, Juliann – 9, Bruno – 9 = 27/30.
Watch Elizabeth and Val dance on page 2!!