- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
Video: DWTS Elizabeth Berkley Lauren Dances the Argentine Tango 10/7/13
There are ten contestants remaining on the forth week of Dancing With the Stars. This week, Elizabeth Berkley Lauren and her pro-dance partner, Val Chmerkovskiy, danced the Argentine Tango.
Two contestants have been eliminated, Keyshawn Johnson and Bill Nye. Tonight a third contest will be sent home. There are 10 contestants remaining and ready to dance the quickstep, salsa, argentine tango, paso doble or the samba.
Contestants: Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy
Dance: Argentine Tango
Judges’ Comments: Bruno declared that “[they’ve] done it” and called Elizabeth a “bewitching fantasy creature.” Carrie Ann said that she feels Elizabeth is such a great story teller, and that she “cut through her movements with a sharpness” that she hadn’t seen before. Julianne finished up, saying that she completely agrees with Carrie Ann, and said that Elizabeth has been one of her favorites from day 1. She also complimented Val on his choreography.
Scores: Carrie Ann – 9, Juliann – 9, Bruno – 9 = 27/30.
Watch Elizabeth and Val dance on page 2!!