- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
BAD GRANDPA TOPS THE WEEKEND TOP TEN BOX OFFICE 10/27/13
Bad Grandpa opened at number one this weekend, October 27, 2013, while The Counselor needed better advice.
1. Bad Grandpa/Paramount Wknd/$ 32.0 Total/$ 32.0
2. Gravity/Warners Wknd/$ 20.3 Total/$ 199.8
3. Captain Phillips/Sony Wknd/$ 11.8 Total/$ 70.1
4. The Counselor/Fox Wknd/$ 8.0 Total/$ 8.0
5. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 Wknd/$ 6.1 Total/$100.6
6. Carrie/SG Wknd/$ 5.9 Total/$ 26.0
7. Escape Plan/LG Wknd/$ 4.3 Total/$ 17.4
8. 12 Years A Slave Wknd/$ 2.2 Total/$ 3.4
9. Enough Said/FoxS Wknd/$ 1.6 Total/$ 13.0
10. Prisoners/Warners Wknd/$ 1.1 Total/$ 59.1
NOW I CAN’T GET WARRANT’S “CHERRY PIE” OUT OF MY HEAD
Bad Grandpa opens at number one or more correctly, Jackass Presents Bad Grandpa opens at number one. Yes, in some form or another they are still with us. But this really seems to be a combination between two MTV Shows, Punk’d and Jackass and given I care little for a show that gets a kick out of messing with people in their day-to-day lives (Punk’d) and others that seem solely about how stupidly can young men hurt themselves (Jackass), I gave this a pass. HOWEVER…I bust a gut laughing the way “grandpa” (Johnny Knoxville) “makes it rain” over the little boy after they enter him in a little girl’s beauty pageant and then have him do a striptease. That’s close to brilliant because it strips away to show what all beauty pageants are about (did you know they are the biggest source of scholarship money for women?) and how obscene it is that they do them for little girls. Like I said, I hate the whole idea of messing with people in lives for a joke, but this is one group that totally deserves it.
GEEK = SMART – SEXUAL ACTIVITY
Gravity finally submits to just that and sinks to number two and while I like Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson, him getting his panties in a bunch over the scientific errors in this film was simply ridiculous. As soon as you saw “George Clooney” and “Sandra Bullock” he should have known which way the wind was blowing. Clearly he forgot about the “fiction” in “science fiction.” Bear in mind this is a man who openly prefers Star Trek to Star Wars because Star Trek has more of a seeming regard for science, when Star Wars openly embraced magic to a certain point (The Force). Sadly I cannot take credit for the best response to this: “This things didn’t bother me because I have kissed a girl.” Amen.