- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
2014 Winter Television Schedule – What Shows Were Canceled?
With the 2013 television season well under way, the networks are announcing what we can expect come Winter 2014. What shows will return and what shows will just disappear (cough-cough Betrayal).
ABC has announced their winter line up and we have it. Check it out below:
THURSDAY, JANUARY 2
8 pm The Taste (two hours, every week)
10 pm The Assets – a new series
The Assets is an eight-part limited series based on the real life events of CIA counter-intelligence officer Sandy Grimes
MONDAY, JANUARY 6
8 pm The Bachelor
TUESDAY, JANUARY 7
10 pm Killer Women – new series
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 15
8:30 pm Suburgatory
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 26
9:30 pm Mixology – new series
SUNDAY, MARCH 9
9 pm Resurrection – new series
10 pm Revenge – returning at an all new time.
TUESDAY, MARCH 11
10 pm Mind Games – new series
Betrayal will end its limited run on January 19th.
Fox has announced their winter line up. Check it out on the next page.