- Michelle Keegan Named Sexiest Woman in the World by FMH Followed by Kendall Jenner
- Grey’s Anatomy – Meredith Will Go On- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About Patrick Dempsey’s Death
- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
Alex and Sierra Sing ‘Give Me Love’ on The X Factor 11/7/13 – Top 13 Sing ‘Save Me’ Songs
Alex and Sierra sang their hearts out on The X Factor last night, November 6, 2013. Unfortunately, due to incorrect voting numbers displayed on the screen during the performance recap, the contestants have to perform again tonight, November 7, 2013.
We have the complete recap for The Top 12 performers here.
The Top 13 acts will perform their “Save Me” songs for America’s re-vote, in a live, one-hour performance show airing tonight.
Alex and Sierra are from the Groups category. They sang the song, “I Heard It Through The Grapevine” by Marvin Gaye last night. As the crowd went absolutely insane, Demi tried to tell Alex and Sierra that she enjoyed their performance and that she thought it was “sexy and hot.” Paulina said that it feels “real and organic.” Simon said that Alex and Sierra stuck to their guns in regard to the arrangement and his suggestions, and he’s incredibly proud of them.
For Alex and Sierra’s ‘Save Me’ song they chose, “Give Me Love” by Ed Sheeran, and the crowd went crazy for the song. Simon calls the performance “immaculate,” and says that from here on out, they’re going to be allowed to choose every one of their songs.