- Lindsay Lohan Is Free!
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Alex and Sierra Sing ‘Give Me Love’ on The X Factor 11/7/13 – Top 13 Sing ‘Save Me’ Songs
Alex and Sierra sang their hearts out on The X Factor last night, November 6, 2013. Unfortunately, due to incorrect voting numbers displayed on the screen during the performance recap, the contestants have to perform again tonight, November 7, 2013.
We have the complete recap for The Top 12 performers here.
The Top 13 acts will perform their “Save Me” songs for America’s re-vote, in a live, one-hour performance show airing tonight.
Alex and Sierra are from the Groups category. They sang the song, “I Heard It Through The Grapevine” by Marvin Gaye last night. As the crowd went absolutely insane, Demi tried to tell Alex and Sierra that she enjoyed their performance and that she thought it was “sexy and hot.” Paulina said that it feels “real and organic.” Simon said that Alex and Sierra stuck to their guns in regard to the arrangement and his suggestions, and he’s incredibly proud of them.
For Alex and Sierra’s ‘Save Me’ song they chose, “Give Me Love” by Ed Sheeran, and the crowd went crazy for the song. Simon calls the performance “immaculate,” and says that from here on out, they’re going to be allowed to choose every one of their songs.