- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Alex and Sierra Sing ‘Give Me Love’ on The X Factor 11/7/13 – Top 13 Sing ‘Save Me’ Songs
Alex and Sierra sang their hearts out on The X Factor last night, November 6, 2013. Unfortunately, due to incorrect voting numbers displayed on the screen during the performance recap, the contestants have to perform again tonight, November 7, 2013.
We have the complete recap for The Top 12 performers here.
The Top 13 acts will perform their “Save Me” songs for America’s re-vote, in a live, one-hour performance show airing tonight.
Alex and Sierra are from the Groups category. They sang the song, “I Heard It Through The Grapevine” by Marvin Gaye last night. As the crowd went absolutely insane, Demi tried to tell Alex and Sierra that she enjoyed their performance and that she thought it was “sexy and hot.” Paulina said that it feels “real and organic.” Simon said that Alex and Sierra stuck to their guns in regard to the arrangement and his suggestions, and he’s incredibly proud of them.
For Alex and Sierra’s ‘Save Me’ song they chose, “Give Me Love” by Ed Sheeran, and the crowd went crazy for the song. Simon calls the performance “immaculate,” and says that from here on out, they’re going to be allowed to choose every one of their songs.