- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Alex and Sierra Sing ‘Give Me Love’ on The X Factor 11/7/13 – Top 13 Sing ‘Save Me’ Songs
Alex and Sierra sang their hearts out on The X Factor last night, November 6, 2013. Unfortunately, due to incorrect voting numbers displayed on the screen during the performance recap, the contestants have to perform again tonight, November 7, 2013.
We have the complete recap for The Top 12 performers here.
The Top 13 acts will perform their “Save Me” songs for America’s re-vote, in a live, one-hour performance show airing tonight.
Alex and Sierra are from the Groups category. They sang the song, “I Heard It Through The Grapevine” by Marvin Gaye last night. As the crowd went absolutely insane, Demi tried to tell Alex and Sierra that she enjoyed their performance and that she thought it was “sexy and hot.” Paulina said that it feels “real and organic.” Simon said that Alex and Sierra stuck to their guns in regard to the arrangement and his suggestions, and he’s incredibly proud of them.
For Alex and Sierra’s ‘Save Me’ song they chose, “Give Me Love” by Ed Sheeran, and the crowd went crazy for the song. Simon calls the performance “immaculate,” and says that from here on out, they’re going to be allowed to choose every one of their songs.