- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Alex and Sierra Sing ‘Give Me Love’ on The X Factor 11/7/13 – Top 13 Sing ‘Save Me’ Songs
Alex and Sierra sang their hearts out on The X Factor last night, November 6, 2013. Unfortunately, due to incorrect voting numbers displayed on the screen during the performance recap, the contestants have to perform again tonight, November 7, 2013.
We have the complete recap for The Top 12 performers here.
The Top 13 acts will perform their “Save Me” songs for America’s re-vote, in a live, one-hour performance show airing tonight.
Alex and Sierra are from the Groups category. They sang the song, “I Heard It Through The Grapevine” by Marvin Gaye last night. As the crowd went absolutely insane, Demi tried to tell Alex and Sierra that she enjoyed their performance and that she thought it was “sexy and hot.” Paulina said that it feels “real and organic.” Simon said that Alex and Sierra stuck to their guns in regard to the arrangement and his suggestions, and he’s incredibly proud of them.
For Alex and Sierra’s ‘Save Me’ song they chose, “Give Me Love” by Ed Sheeran, and the crowd went crazy for the song. Simon calls the performance “immaculate,” and says that from here on out, they’re going to be allowed to choose every one of their songs.