- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
The Biggest Loser 2013 Recap and Results 11/26/13 Season 15 Ep. 7
This week on The Biggest Loser the contestants pay it forward with a special Thanksgiving Challenge, and the winning team gets a holiday dinner with their loved ones.
Last week on The Biggest Loser, although Matt fell below the red line and should have been eliminated, Bob used the ‘trainer save’ on Matt, so no one was eliminated!!
Tonight’s episode: The contestants celebrate Thanksgiving week with a special challenge – racing to load boxes of Thanksgiving food into trucks headed to help tornado victims in Moore, Oklahoma, where one player has a special connection. Members of the winning team are very thankful for their prize – a holiday dinner shared at the ranch with loved ones flown in for the celebration. Emotional reunions follow, as the winning team, their trainer and their family members gather for a Thanksgiving feast and share what they are most grateful for. Also, one player gets encouragement from his trainer to talk to his family about a long-kept secret, and the show catches up with one of season 14’s child ambassadors, Sunny, to see how she is doing today. Then it’s time for weigh-in and another elimination, which leaves one trainer giving a very tearful and emotional farewell to one of their players.
Head over to the next page for the recap and results of tonight’s episode!!