- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
The Biggest Loser 2013 Recap and Results 11/26/13 Season 15 Ep. 7
This week on The Biggest Loser the contestants pay it forward with a special Thanksgiving Challenge, and the winning team gets a holiday dinner with their loved ones.
Last week on The Biggest Loser, although Matt fell below the red line and should have been eliminated, Bob used the ‘trainer save’ on Matt, so no one was eliminated!!
Tonight’s episode: The contestants celebrate Thanksgiving week with a special challenge – racing to load boxes of Thanksgiving food into trucks headed to help tornado victims in Moore, Oklahoma, where one player has a special connection. Members of the winning team are very thankful for their prize – a holiday dinner shared at the ranch with loved ones flown in for the celebration. Emotional reunions follow, as the winning team, their trainer and their family members gather for a Thanksgiving feast and share what they are most grateful for. Also, one player gets encouragement from his trainer to talk to his family about a long-kept secret, and the show catches up with one of season 14’s child ambassadors, Sunny, to see how she is doing today. Then it’s time for weigh-in and another elimination, which leaves one trainer giving a very tearful and emotional farewell to one of their players.
Head over to the next page for the recap and results of tonight’s episode!!