- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
The Biggest Loser 2013 Recap and Results 11/26/13 Season 15 Ep. 7
This week on The Biggest Loser the contestants pay it forward with a special Thanksgiving Challenge, and the winning team gets a holiday dinner with their loved ones.
Last week on The Biggest Loser, although Matt fell below the red line and should have been eliminated, Bob used the ‘trainer save’ on Matt, so no one was eliminated!!
Tonight’s episode: The contestants celebrate Thanksgiving week with a special challenge – racing to load boxes of Thanksgiving food into trucks headed to help tornado victims in Moore, Oklahoma, where one player has a special connection. Members of the winning team are very thankful for their prize – a holiday dinner shared at the ranch with loved ones flown in for the celebration. Emotional reunions follow, as the winning team, their trainer and their family members gather for a Thanksgiving feast and share what they are most grateful for. Also, one player gets encouragement from his trainer to talk to his family about a long-kept secret, and the show catches up with one of season 14’s child ambassadors, Sunny, to see how she is doing today. Then it’s time for weigh-in and another elimination, which leaves one trainer giving a very tearful and emotional farewell to one of their players.
Head over to the next page for the recap and results of tonight’s episode!!