- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
The Biggest Loser 2013 Recap and Results 11/26/13 Season 15 Ep. 7
This week on The Biggest Loser the contestants pay it forward with a special Thanksgiving Challenge, and the winning team gets a holiday dinner with their loved ones.
Last week on The Biggest Loser, although Matt fell below the red line and should have been eliminated, Bob used the ‘trainer save’ on Matt, so no one was eliminated!!
Tonight’s episode: The contestants celebrate Thanksgiving week with a special challenge – racing to load boxes of Thanksgiving food into trucks headed to help tornado victims in Moore, Oklahoma, where one player has a special connection. Members of the winning team are very thankful for their prize – a holiday dinner shared at the ranch with loved ones flown in for the celebration. Emotional reunions follow, as the winning team, their trainer and their family members gather for a Thanksgiving feast and share what they are most grateful for. Also, one player gets encouragement from his trainer to talk to his family about a long-kept secret, and the show catches up with one of season 14’s child ambassadors, Sunny, to see how she is doing today. Then it’s time for weigh-in and another elimination, which leaves one trainer giving a very tearful and emotional farewell to one of their players.
Head over to the next page for the recap and results of tonight’s episode!!