- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
The Biggest Loser Recap and Results 11/12/13 Season 15 Ep. 5
Alison greets the teams to the weigh-in and reminds them that it has been two weeks since the last weigh-in. Tonight the person with the lowest percentage of weight loss will fall below the red line and be automatically eliminated!! automatically eliminated.
Bob – Blue Team – 87 pounds 5.70%
Holley: 315-19=296 lbs.
Chelsea: 215-13=202 lbs
Matt: 315-21=294 lbs
Bobby: 317-19=298 lbs
Hap: 363-15=348 lbs
Dolvett – Red Team – 58 pounds 5.59%
Jennifer: 236-12=224 lbs
Rachel: 216-18=198 lbs
David: 347-13=334 lbs
Tanya: 239-15=224 lbs
Jillian – White Team – 52 pounds -4lb. disadvantage=48 lbs. 4.37%
Tumi: 280-13=267 lbs
Marie: 225-12=213 lbs
Jay: 244-13=231 lbs
Craig: 350-14=336 lbs
Craig was automatically eliminated, because he fell below the red line with a 4% weight loss!!