- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
The Biggest Loser Recap and Results 11/12/13 Season 15 Ep. 5
Alison greets the teams to the weigh-in and reminds them that it has been two weeks since the last weigh-in. Tonight the person with the lowest percentage of weight loss will fall below the red line and be automatically eliminated!! automatically eliminated.
Bob – Blue Team – 87 pounds 5.70%
Holley: 315-19=296 lbs.
Chelsea: 215-13=202 lbs
Matt: 315-21=294 lbs
Bobby: 317-19=298 lbs
Hap: 363-15=348 lbs
Dolvett – Red Team – 58 pounds 5.59%
Jennifer: 236-12=224 lbs
Rachel: 216-18=198 lbs
David: 347-13=334 lbs
Tanya: 239-15=224 lbs
Jillian – White Team – 52 pounds -4lb. disadvantage=48 lbs. 4.37%
Tumi: 280-13=267 lbs
Marie: 225-12=213 lbs
Jay: 244-13=231 lbs
Craig: 350-14=336 lbs
Craig was automatically eliminated, because he fell below the red line with a 4% weight loss!!