- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Dancing With the Stars 2013 Recap 11/11/13 – Season 17 Week 9 – Trios
With only three shows remaining on Dancing With the Stars, until the season finale, the show returns for the 9th week with six couples remaining. The celebrity contestants who remain are Amber Riley, Leah Remini, Jack Osbourne, Elizabeth Berkley, Bill Engvall and Corbin Bleu.
The couples will compete in two rounds of dance. In the first round, each couple will take on an individual dance in a style they have not previously performed including the Viennese Waltz, Tango, Charleston, Argentine Tango and Quickstep. In the second round, the couples take on a new challenge and dance with an eliminated pro or troupe member as part of dynamic trio. The trio dance routine will be in a style the celebrity has not yet performed including the Samba, Jive, Salsa, Paso Doble and Jazz. At the end of the night, one couple will face elimination.
We have the dances and professional partners, who will be joining the final six for a trio dance.
Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke, Viennese Waltz and Samba Trio with Sharna Burgess:
Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff, Slow Waltz and Jazz. Trio Dance: Witney Carson
Bill Engvall and Emma Slater, Charleston and Salsa Trio Peta Murgatroyd
Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy, Viennese Waltz and Salsa Trio with Gleb Savchenko
Amber Riley and Derek Hough, Salsa and Quickstep Trio with Mark Ballas
Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani, ??? and Jive Trio with Henry Byalikov
The recap begins on the next page, so click on over to read it!