- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Dancing With the Stars 2013 Recap 11/11/13 – Season 17 Week 9 – Trios
With only three shows remaining on Dancing With the Stars, until the season finale, the show returns for the 9th week with six couples remaining. The celebrity contestants who remain are Amber Riley, Leah Remini, Jack Osbourne, Elizabeth Berkley, Bill Engvall and Corbin Bleu.
The couples will compete in two rounds of dance. In the first round, each couple will take on an individual dance in a style they have not previously performed including the Viennese Waltz, Tango, Charleston, Argentine Tango and Quickstep. In the second round, the couples take on a new challenge and dance with an eliminated pro or troupe member as part of dynamic trio. The trio dance routine will be in a style the celebrity has not yet performed including the Samba, Jive, Salsa, Paso Doble and Jazz. At the end of the night, one couple will face elimination.
We have the dances and professional partners, who will be joining the final six for a trio dance.
Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke, Viennese Waltz and Samba Trio with Sharna Burgess:
Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff, Slow Waltz and Jazz. Trio Dance: Witney Carson
Bill Engvall and Emma Slater, Charleston and Salsa Trio Peta Murgatroyd
Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy, Viennese Waltz and Salsa Trio with Gleb Savchenko
Amber Riley and Derek Hough, Salsa and Quickstep Trio with Mark Ballas
Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani, ??? and Jive Trio with Henry Byalikov
The recap begins on the next page, so click on over to read it!