- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
One Direction Will Split Up According to Simon Cowell
All good things must come to an end, even the hottest boy band One Direction. Girls everywhere scream and even cry when they see the boy band in concert. Can you imagine the tears when the hottest boy band in the world announces they will be splitting up? Simon Cowell, the band’s founder, has said the awful words,
“Eventually they probably will split and up and maybe want to have their own careers. The choice is theirs, and we’ve got the opportunity to do both.”
Thankfully, the end of One Direction will not be for a long time. Sony has just re-upped the bands contract and signed them for another three albums with the next one slated to be released in November 2014.
Billboard Magazine sat down with the boys from One Direction and Simon Cowell where they spoke about their new album, Midnight Memories, the future of the band and much more!!
Check out what the band had to say below:
About their new album Midnight Memories and the recording process:
“I’m a night owl, so the late-night recordings don’t really bother me—as long as I can sleep in late!” – Zayn Malik
“I don’t think it’s that hard to stay focused. We get to go to amazing places and work with great people. It’s just really fun.” – Harry Styles
“Luckily, I have my four best mates on the road with me to keep me from getting lonely; of course we all miss home at times. Who wouldn’t, being on the road all year long? Wouldn’t give it up for anything though.” – Niall Horan on homesickness
The band contributed lyrics to 12 of the 14 songs on the standard edition (and an additional three on the 18-track deluxe).
The future of the band:
Keep reading to find out where the band stands on their future.