- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Mad Men Star Jared Harris Weds Longtime Girlfriend Allegra Riggio
Mad Men actor Jared Harris, is now a married man! Multiple sources confirm the 52-year Brit tied the knot over the weekend with his longtime girlfriend, Allegra Riggio.
The couple who fatefully began dating after failed relationships in 2009, wed in front of family and friends on a yacht in Miami, on Saturday, Nov. 9- E! News has reported.
Harris’ new bride; TV personality and lighting designer Allegra Riggio, tweeted the following message after becoming Mrs. Harris: “Just married. #TeamHarris #Jally #MarriageEnsued”. The beaming bride who donned angel wings on her big day, accompanied the tweet with a sweet photo of the newlyweds toasting each other and sharing a kiss.
The longtime couple became engaged in June, when Harris popped the question with a heart-shaped diamond on a beach in Malibu, Calif. Riggio and Harris first met at a mutual friend’s comedy show in 2009; Harris getting over a nasty divorce, and Riggio down on her luck in love. The two became fast friends and have been together ever since.
Congratulations to the happy couple!