- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Mad Men Star Jared Harris Weds Longtime Girlfriend Allegra Riggio
Mad Men actor Jared Harris, is now a married man! Multiple sources confirm the 52-year Brit tied the knot over the weekend with his longtime girlfriend, Allegra Riggio.
The couple who fatefully began dating after failed relationships in 2009, wed in front of family and friends on a yacht in Miami, on Saturday, Nov. 9- E! News has reported.
Harris’ new bride; TV personality and lighting designer Allegra Riggio, tweeted the following message after becoming Mrs. Harris: “Just married. #TeamHarris #Jally #MarriageEnsued”. The beaming bride who donned angel wings on her big day, accompanied the tweet with a sweet photo of the newlyweds toasting each other and sharing a kiss.
The longtime couple became engaged in June, when Harris popped the question with a heart-shaped diamond on a beach in Malibu, Calif. Riggio and Harris first met at a mutual friend’s comedy show in 2009; Harris getting over a nasty divorce, and Riggio down on her luck in love. The two became fast friends and have been together ever since.
Congratulations to the happy couple!