- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Mad Men Star Jared Harris Weds Longtime Girlfriend Allegra Riggio
Mad Men actor Jared Harris, is now a married man! Multiple sources confirm the 52-year Brit tied the knot over the weekend with his longtime girlfriend, Allegra Riggio.
The couple who fatefully began dating after failed relationships in 2009, wed in front of family and friends on a yacht in Miami, on Saturday, Nov. 9- E! News has reported.
Harris’ new bride; TV personality and lighting designer Allegra Riggio, tweeted the following message after becoming Mrs. Harris: “Just married. #TeamHarris #Jally #MarriageEnsued”. The beaming bride who donned angel wings on her big day, accompanied the tweet with a sweet photo of the newlyweds toasting each other and sharing a kiss.
The longtime couple became engaged in June, when Harris popped the question with a heart-shaped diamond on a beach in Malibu, Calif. Riggio and Harris first met at a mutual friend’s comedy show in 2009; Harris getting over a nasty divorce, and Riggio down on her luck in love. The two became fast friends and have been together ever since.
Congratulations to the happy couple!