- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Mad Men Star Jared Harris Weds Longtime Girlfriend Allegra Riggio
Mad Men actor Jared Harris, is now a married man! Multiple sources confirm the 52-year Brit tied the knot over the weekend with his longtime girlfriend, Allegra Riggio.
The couple who fatefully began dating after failed relationships in 2009, wed in front of family and friends on a yacht in Miami, on Saturday, Nov. 9- E! News has reported.
Harris’ new bride; TV personality and lighting designer Allegra Riggio, tweeted the following message after becoming Mrs. Harris: “Just married. #TeamHarris #Jally #MarriageEnsued”. The beaming bride who donned angel wings on her big day, accompanied the tweet with a sweet photo of the newlyweds toasting each other and sharing a kiss.
The longtime couple became engaged in June, when Harris popped the question with a heart-shaped diamond on a beach in Malibu, Calif. Riggio and Harris first met at a mutual friend’s comedy show in 2009; Harris getting over a nasty divorce, and Riggio down on her luck in love. The two became fast friends and have been together ever since.
Congratulations to the happy couple!