- Revenge Recap 4/19/15- Season 4, Ep. 20- Burn
- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
Nashville Recap 11/13/13 – Season 2, Ep.7- ‘She’s Got You’
“Nashville” returns this week with an all new episode entitled, “She’s Got You.” As Teddy’s wedding day nears, Maddie feels lost and tells Rayna she wants to get to know Deacon better, forcing Rayna to confront Deacon about stepping up to co-parent.
Luke Wheeler (Will Chase, “Smash”) commiserates with Rayna about the challenges of exes and parenting. While on tour in Texas, Juliette angers a lecherous but very influential radio DJ who starts promoting Layla at Juliette’s expense.
Deacon tries to find his way back to music and discovers an unexpected ally in Avery. While on a date with Layla, Will runs into Brent on a date with a new man, and Gunnar finds himself in a power position in his singing and songwriting, on “Nashville,” NOVEMBER 13 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.
When we last left off on Nashville, Avery and Scarlett ended up sleeping together – but will it be a full on reconciliation? Juliette was invited to a POLO match, which is usually not her thing, but she accepts the invite any way. It turns out that Charlie is there, as is his wife. Juliette and Charlie end up in bed together and are unknowingly seen by Charlie’s wife. What will Charlie’s wife do about him being unfaithful.