- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “True Purpose”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
Nashville Recap 11/13/13 – Season 2, Ep.7- ‘She’s Got You’
“Nashville” returns this week with an all new episode entitled, “She’s Got You.” As Teddy’s wedding day nears, Maddie feels lost and tells Rayna she wants to get to know Deacon better, forcing Rayna to confront Deacon about stepping up to co-parent.
Luke Wheeler (Will Chase, “Smash”) commiserates with Rayna about the challenges of exes and parenting. While on tour in Texas, Juliette angers a lecherous but very influential radio DJ who starts promoting Layla at Juliette’s expense.
Deacon tries to find his way back to music and discovers an unexpected ally in Avery. While on a date with Layla, Will runs into Brent on a date with a new man, and Gunnar finds himself in a power position in his singing and songwriting, on “Nashville,” NOVEMBER 13 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.
When we last left off on Nashville, Avery and Scarlett ended up sleeping together – but will it be a full on reconciliation? Juliette was invited to a POLO match, which is usually not her thing, but she accepts the invite any way. It turns out that Charlie is there, as is his wife. Juliette and Charlie end up in bed together and are unknowingly seen by Charlie’s wife. What will Charlie’s wife do about him being unfaithful.