- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Rachel Potter – Sings ‘Alone’ on The X Factor 11/13/13 – Top 12 Sing 80′s Songs Watch Here!!
Rachel Potter sang ‘Alone’ on The X Factor 80’s Songs tonight!!
Due to a technical problem last week on The X Factor, all of the final 13 contestants were given an opportunity to sing two songs. One of the songs was planned and the second song, they were given less than a days notice to prepare their ‘Save Me’ song.
Someone will be going home tonight. The act to be eliminated will be named at the beginning of the two-hour show. Once the first person is eliminated, the remaining Top 12 finalists will sing for America’s vote. This week, The X Factor contestants sing songs from the 80′s.
Update: The artist with the lowest amount of votes and who was eliminated from the X-Factor tonight was Carlos Guevara from Paulina Rubio’s team.
Rachel Potter – in the Over 25 category
Judges Comments: Kelly feels like Rachel needs to be more emotional and connect with the hearts of the listeners more. Paulina says that Rachel is a great singer and after this performance she can also call herself an entertainer. Demi said she made her so proud and has the potential to win this whole competition. Simon says he felt that her big note was screaming and shouting.
Watch Rachel Potter on The X Factor singing ‘Alone’ on the next page!!