- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
‘The Voice’ Using Twitter for ‘Instant Save’ – Save Someone from Elimination
The Voice and Twitter are combining forces to give viewers and fans a chance to instantly save their favorite artists from elimination.
The “Instant Save” will take place live during the results show on Tuesday, Nov 12. Previously, The Voice coaches exclusively had the power to save an artist from elimination, but now America will have an immediate say during the live show on Nov 12th.
After the outcome is announced during each results show, America will have the opportunity to choose which of the bottom-three artists will be saved by tweeting their pick. Fans will have five minutes to tweet to save their favorite artist. Those tweets will then be tallied and the final results will be announced live. To utilize the “Instant Save,” fans need tweet #VoiceSave along with the artist’s name.
The “Instant Save” will be used on the Nov. 12, 19, 26 and Dec 3 shows.
What do you think about the Instant Save? Will you be using it?