- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
‘The Voice’ Using Twitter for ‘Instant Save’ – Save Someone from Elimination
The Voice and Twitter are combining forces to give viewers and fans a chance to instantly save their favorite artists from elimination.
The “Instant Save” will take place live during the results show on Tuesday, Nov 12. Previously, The Voice coaches exclusively had the power to save an artist from elimination, but now America will have an immediate say during the live show on Nov 12th.
After the outcome is announced during each results show, America will have the opportunity to choose which of the bottom-three artists will be saved by tweeting their pick. Fans will have five minutes to tweet to save their favorite artist. Those tweets will then be tallied and the final results will be announced live. To utilize the “Instant Save,” fans need tweet #VoiceSave along with the artist’s name.
The “Instant Save” will be used on the Nov. 12, 19, 26 and Dec 3 shows.
What do you think about the Instant Save? Will you be using it?