- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Tim Olstad Sings ‘I’ll Be There’ The X Factor Top 12 11/6/13 Season 3
Tim Olstad has made it into the Top 12 on The X Factor season 3 and tonight he gave a stellar performance of ‘I’ll Be There’ by The Jackson 5.
The theme for the first live round for the top 12 is Motown songs. Tim Olstad is from the boys category.
Contestant: Tim Olstead
Song: “I’ll Be There” by The Jackson 5
The Critiques: Demi said she thinks Tim has an incredible voice, but that she felt his performance was just “a really, really, really incredible karaoke voice.” Kelly said that Tim is an incredible singer, but she expects “way more” from him and she felt his performance was a watered-down version. Simon, however, totally turned the tables when he said simply that he really liked it
For tomorrow’s show, it will be up to America to vote to keep their favorite acts safe in the competition in the all-new “Top 12 Perform” episode of THE X FACTOR. Selena Gomez will be performing her song, ‘Slow Down,’ tomorrow night.
Watch Tim Olstead’s performance video on the next page!!