- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/12/15 – ‘The Switch Up’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Videos: Amy Schumer Hosts Saturday Night Live with Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd
- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
Video: DWTS Jack Osbourne Waltz and Samba Trio 11/11/13 Week 9 – with Sharna Burgess
Jack Osbourne has made it to the 9th week of Dancing With the Stars. With only six couples remaining and three weeks until the season finale, Jack is burning up the dance floor and doing an amazing job!!
In the 9th week of Dancing With the Stars, the couples will compete in two rounds of dance. In the first round, each couple will take on an individual dance in a style they have not previously performed. This week Jack and his professional dance partner, Cheryl Burke will be dancing the Viennese Waltz. In the second round, the couples take on a new challenge and dance with an eliminated pro or troupe member as part of dynamic trio. The trio dance Jack and Cheryl will be performing is the Samba Trio with Sharna Burgess. At the end of the night, one couple will face elimination.
Last week on Dancing With the Stars, Jack and Cheryl received a 27/30 for their Tango. Cher was a guest judge on the show and told Jack he looked like a pimp.
What do you think of this week’s show and the trio dances?