- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Video: DWTS Jack Osbourne Waltz and Samba Trio 11/11/13 Week 9 – with Sharna Burgess
Jack Osbourne has made it to the 9th week of Dancing With the Stars. With only six couples remaining and three weeks until the season finale, Jack is burning up the dance floor and doing an amazing job!!
In the 9th week of Dancing With the Stars, the couples will compete in two rounds of dance. In the first round, each couple will take on an individual dance in a style they have not previously performed. This week Jack and his professional dance partner, Cheryl Burke will be dancing the Viennese Waltz. In the second round, the couples take on a new challenge and dance with an eliminated pro or troupe member as part of dynamic trio. The trio dance Jack and Cheryl will be performing is the Samba Trio with Sharna Burgess. At the end of the night, one couple will face elimination.
Last week on Dancing With the Stars, Jack and Cheryl received a 27/30 for their Tango. Cher was a guest judge on the show and told Jack he looked like a pimp.
What do you think of this week’s show and the trio dances?