- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Video: DWTS Jack Osbourne Waltz and Samba Trio 11/11/13 Week 9 – with Sharna Burgess
Jack Osbourne has made it to the 9th week of Dancing With the Stars. With only six couples remaining and three weeks until the season finale, Jack is burning up the dance floor and doing an amazing job!!
In the 9th week of Dancing With the Stars, the couples will compete in two rounds of dance. In the first round, each couple will take on an individual dance in a style they have not previously performed. This week Jack and his professional dance partner, Cheryl Burke will be dancing the Viennese Waltz. In the second round, the couples take on a new challenge and dance with an eliminated pro or troupe member as part of dynamic trio. The trio dance Jack and Cheryl will be performing is the Samba Trio with Sharna Burgess. At the end of the night, one couple will face elimination.
Last week on Dancing With the Stars, Jack and Cheryl received a 27/30 for their Tango. Cher was a guest judge on the show and told Jack he looked like a pimp.
What do you think of this week’s show and the trio dances?