- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Spoilers 5/4/15 – Who’s Dancing What – America’s Choice
- Jamie Foxx Destroyed the National Anthem at Mayweather Pacquiao Fight
- Scarlett Johansson Hosts Saturday Night Live with Wiz Khalifa on 5/2/15
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
- Official Statement: Kate Middleton and Prince William Give Birth to a Baby Girl
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a GIRL!
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton is in Labor With Baby #2
- Pretty Little Liars Season 6 Premiere Promo Released!
Video: DWTS Jack Osbourne Waltz and Samba Trio 11/11/13 Week 9 – with Sharna Burgess
Jack Osbourne has made it to the 9th week of Dancing With the Stars. With only six couples remaining and three weeks until the season finale, Jack is burning up the dance floor and doing an amazing job!!
In the 9th week of Dancing With the Stars, the couples will compete in two rounds of dance. In the first round, each couple will take on an individual dance in a style they have not previously performed. This week Jack and his professional dance partner, Cheryl Burke will be dancing the Viennese Waltz. In the second round, the couples take on a new challenge and dance with an eliminated pro or troupe member as part of dynamic trio. The trio dance Jack and Cheryl will be performing is the Samba Trio with Sharna Burgess. At the end of the night, one couple will face elimination.
Last week on Dancing With the Stars, Jack and Cheryl received a 27/30 for their Tango. Cher was a guest judge on the show and told Jack he looked like a pimp.
What do you think of this week’s show and the trio dances?