- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Watch Kat Robichaud Sing ‘She Keeps Me Warm’ on The Voice 2013 Season 5
On the second of a three night event of “The Voice,” Cee Lo Green and Christina Aguilera’s artists sang live for the audience votes and a trip to the Top 12.
We have the complete recap for tonight’s 2nd live performance show of The Voice here.
Last night, Team Adam and Team Blake performed LIVE for the first time in front of the coaches and America. Ten people, ten amazing performances and one speechless Cee Lo Green. The power was now officially in the hands of the fans. The show kicked off with a collaboration between Flo Rida and coach, Christina Aguilera that got everyone on their feet. Adam Levine and Blake Shelton were like proud papas with what they saw from their teams, especially Nic Hawk (and his FLAWKS) and Tessanne Chin.
Another ten performances, another night of voting which will all lead up to tomorrow night’s live results show (which we will be recapping, of course.)
- KAT ROBICHAUD: “She Keeps Me Warm” by Mary Lambert to show her heart and range. It was okay. Adam: loves that she hugged a random person at the end of the song and thought it was awesome but did not feel it was complete; Christina: appreciates the message that she is sending out but wanted a little bit more, lovely; Cee Lo: unconditional love, know she is a beast.
Check out the video of Kat on the next page.