- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Watch Matt Schuler Sing ‘Hallelujah’ on The Voice 2013 – 11/11/13 – Season 5
Matthew Schuler has sung his way into the fan’s hearts on Season 5 of The Voice. As one of the Top 12 contestants, Matt sang ‘Hallelujah,’ on this week’s episode. We have the complete recap of this week’s episode of The Voice here.
The contestants are dwindling. Last week, the coaches picked the Top 12 contestants, after they sang their hearts out for America and the coaches Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green, had a tough time choosing who would stay and continue competing this season. Two people from each team were saved by America, while one more was saved by the coach.
Last week Matt Schuler gave an amazing performance of the song, “Wrecking Ball” for Team Christina!! The coaches gave him rave reviews saying: Cee Lo: Matthew did not pick him as his coach but Cee Lo tells him he did a great job and loves him; Adam said he has all of the elements needed to be a singer and lights a fire under Adam to make him want to improve his team; Blake: (points to his team) this is the guy, so good; Christina: they love you and everyone needs to vote for him. Check out Matt’s performance of Wrecking Ball here.
If you missed the first LIVE eliminations, we have your complete recap right here.
Check out Matt singing ‘Hallelujah’ on the next page.