- Full House Spinoff Confirmed – ‘Fuller House’ Will Premiere on Netflix
- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
Adam Sandler Most Overpaid Actor of 2013
In perhaps what shouldn’t be very surprising news at all, “comedian” Adam Sandler has topped the list of most overpaid actor of 2013.
In Forbes list of Most Overpaid Actors of 2013, Sandler came in at number one with such legendary, classic films as Jack & Jill, where Sandler played both roles of twin siblings, and That’s My Boy, where Sandler played the father of Andy Samberg and tried to see just how quick he could ruin Samberg’s film career. That’s My Boy costs $70 million to make but it only brought in $57 million worldwide, but Sandler should probably feel good that his DVDs are now being used as coasters.
Sandler wasn’t the only actor to make the list as actress Katherine Heigl also made the list. Heigl, who doesn’t really draw an audience at all and whose biggest regret is probably speaking, since that led her to getting the boot from Grey’s Anatomy, also had some box office bombs. Films like Killers and One for the Money saw no money at all and got Heigl in the running for most unlikable on-screen actress.
What do you think of those of the actors that made the list? Did you go see any of their movies?