- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Adam Sandler Most Overpaid Actor of 2013
In perhaps what shouldn’t be very surprising news at all, “comedian” Adam Sandler has topped the list of most overpaid actor of 2013.
In Forbes list of Most Overpaid Actors of 2013, Sandler came in at number one with such legendary, classic films as Jack & Jill, where Sandler played both roles of twin siblings, and That’s My Boy, where Sandler played the father of Andy Samberg and tried to see just how quick he could ruin Samberg’s film career. That’s My Boy costs $70 million to make but it only brought in $57 million worldwide, but Sandler should probably feel good that his DVDs are now being used as coasters.
Sandler wasn’t the only actor to make the list as actress Katherine Heigl also made the list. Heigl, who doesn’t really draw an audience at all and whose biggest regret is probably speaking, since that led her to getting the boot from Grey’s Anatomy, also had some box office bombs. Films like Killers and One for the Money saw no money at all and got Heigl in the running for most unlikable on-screen actress.
What do you think of those of the actors that made the list? Did you go see any of their movies?