- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Adam Sandler Most Overpaid Actor of 2013
In perhaps what shouldn’t be very surprising news at all, “comedian” Adam Sandler has topped the list of most overpaid actor of 2013.
In Forbes list of Most Overpaid Actors of 2013, Sandler came in at number one with such legendary, classic films as Jack & Jill, where Sandler played both roles of twin siblings, and That’s My Boy, where Sandler played the father of Andy Samberg and tried to see just how quick he could ruin Samberg’s film career. That’s My Boy costs $70 million to make but it only brought in $57 million worldwide, but Sandler should probably feel good that his DVDs are now being used as coasters.
Sandler wasn’t the only actor to make the list as actress Katherine Heigl also made the list. Heigl, who doesn’t really draw an audience at all and whose biggest regret is probably speaking, since that led her to getting the boot from Grey’s Anatomy, also had some box office bombs. Films like Killers and One for the Money saw no money at all and got Heigl in the running for most unlikable on-screen actress.
What do you think of those of the actors that made the list? Did you go see any of their movies?