- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
The Bachelor 2014 Juan Pablo’s Spoilers – Who Are the Final Four?
With The Bachelor set to begin very soon, the spoilers are out there. Juan Pablo has already chosen ‘the one.’ Filming is complete and we will all be glued to the television come January 5th.
No matter how hard we all try to avoid the spoilers, we can’t help but take a look. The photos and biographies of all of the contestants have been released. Take a look at the girls who will be competing for Juan Pablo’s heart here.
We have the final four women below:
Work: Federal prosecutor
From Andi’s Bio on ABC.
What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
That’s tough – either getting a murderer convicted in 8 minutes or climbing the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?
Kate Middleton! Just to feel what it’s like
If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you bring with you and why?
My obvious choice would be a pilot, plane and fuel. But if not, a fishing pole, a lighter and a really long book.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
No idea! I used to think married with kids, etc. but now I’m just seeing where life takes me.
What are the top 3 things on your bucket list, and why?
1. Visit every single country in the world. All like almost 200 of them. It’s a stretch but I think it would be awesome.
2. Go an on African safari.
3. Visit Lover’s Bridge in Paris and put a lock on it.