- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
The Bachelor 2014 Juan Pablo’s Spoilers – Who Are the Final Four?
With The Bachelor set to begin very soon, the spoilers are out there. Juan Pablo has already chosen ‘the one.’ Filming is complete and we will all be glued to the television come January 5th.
No matter how hard we all try to avoid the spoilers, we can’t help but take a look. The photos and biographies of all of the contestants have been released. Take a look at the girls who will be competing for Juan Pablo’s heart here.
We have the final four women below:
Work: Federal prosecutor
From Andi’s Bio on ABC.
What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
That’s tough – either getting a murderer convicted in 8 minutes or climbing the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?
Kate Middleton! Just to feel what it’s like
If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you bring with you and why?
My obvious choice would be a pilot, plane and fuel. But if not, a fishing pole, a lighter and a really long book.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
No idea! I used to think married with kids, etc. but now I’m just seeing where life takes me.
What are the top 3 things on your bucket list, and why?
1. Visit every single country in the world. All like almost 200 of them. It’s a stretch but I think it would be awesome.
2. Go an on African safari.
3. Visit Lover’s Bridge in Paris and put a lock on it.