- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
The Bachelor 2014 Juan Pablo’s Spoilers – Who Are the Final Four?
With The Bachelor set to begin very soon, the spoilers are out there. Juan Pablo has already chosen ‘the one.’ Filming is complete and we will all be glued to the television come January 5th.
No matter how hard we all try to avoid the spoilers, we can’t help but take a look. The photos and biographies of all of the contestants have been released. Take a look at the girls who will be competing for Juan Pablo’s heart here.
We have the final four women below:
Work: Federal prosecutor
From Andi’s Bio on ABC.
What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
That’s tough – either getting a murderer convicted in 8 minutes or climbing the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?
Kate Middleton! Just to feel what it’s like
If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you bring with you and why?
My obvious choice would be a pilot, plane and fuel. But if not, a fishing pole, a lighter and a really long book.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
No idea! I used to think married with kids, etc. but now I’m just seeing where life takes me.
What are the top 3 things on your bucket list, and why?
1. Visit every single country in the world. All like almost 200 of them. It’s a stretch but I think it would be awesome.
2. Go an on African safari.
3. Visit Lover’s Bridge in Paris and put a lock on it.