- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Ben Stiller Talks Falling In Love With Christine Taylor
In the December 22 issue of Parade magazine, Stiller talks how he went about proposing to Taylor:
“I proposed to Christine when I was rehearsing Meet the Parents. I asked her father for permission before I did it. It was like Meet the Parents in real life, because Christine’s father is an intimidating guy who owns a security company; we’re good friends now, but at the time I was in the basement rec room saying, ‘I really would like to marry your daughter.’ He’s a man of few words but he was very welcoming. I was more nervous asking him than asking her.”
“[Our] relationship was a gradual thing that happened over a quick period of time, maybe seven or eight months. We just started hanging out with each other and it developed into, ‘Wow, this feels great. I really like this person. I think I love this person. I really do—I love this person.’ It hit me out of the blue.”
Real love exists in Hollywood? Real love exists?
Stiller also discusses the birth of his two children:
“When your wife is pregnant for nine months, you get used to the idea of pregnancy. Obviously, you know where it’s leading, but it almost becomes this abstract idea; and then suddenly the next time you go back to the house, you have another person living with you. Who you’ve just met. Your child. I was thinking moment to moment: Just get her from the baby carrier to the crib. It’s a short distance but a huge change.”
It is always a nice surprise to hear that a Hollywood has not only sustained and stayed together, but have done it without having any negative things from their relationship seep out into the public eye.
For those starting to have hope in Hollywood couples, don’t put your money on Kanye West and Kim Kardashian.
What do you think of Stiller’ comments?