- Married at First Sight Recap 5/5/15 – Ep 8 ‘Adjusting to Married Life’
- Dance Moms Recap 5/5/15- Season 5, Ep. 18- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
- Dancing With the Stars Results Show 5/5/15 – Who Was Eliminated? Who are the Final Four?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/5/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 5?
- Bruce Jenner Tells Kids He’s Transitioning on KUWTK (VIDEO)
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Kim Kardashian Nearly Naked for Met Gala 2015
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Blake Lively Top the List of 50 Most Powerful Moms
- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
The Biggest Loser 2013 Recap and Results 12/17/13 Season 15 Ep. 10
Tonight on The Biggest Loser, the 10 remaining contestants reach a milestone this week, as the competition goes from teams to singles. Wearing their new individual color shirts, the players meet host Alison Sweeney for a night-time “ring of fire” endurance challenge that involves holding a percentage of their individual weights.Alison also shares exciting news about an upcoming event that will be a “Biggest Loser” first for contestants, and sobering news that this week’s weigh-in will end with a double elimination.
Now that the teams have been disbanded, trainers Bob, Jillian and Dolvett are eager to switch it up and work out with new contestants this week. One player struggles with self-sabotaging negative thoughts, and two contestants make it to the coveted “One-derland” at weigh-in and say goodbye to weighing over 200 pounds. Then it’s time for the dreaded red line, which will determine which two players will be going home.
Last week on The Biggest Loser, Bobby, from Bob’s Blue Team with 1.10% weight loss, had fallen below the red line and was automatically eliminated. Check out all of the contestants results from last week!!
Head over to the next page for the recap and results of tonight’s show!!