- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
The Biggest Loser 2013 Recap and Results 12/3/13 Season 15 Ep. 8
This week on The Biggest Loser Season 15, one contestant was sent home with their trainer, and has to lose enough weight to keep their whole team safe!!
Last week on The Biggest Loser, Holley from Bob’s Blue Team fell below the Red Line and was automatically eliminated.
Tonight on The Biggest Loser – host Alison Sweeney kicks off this week’s episode with a shocker – one of the contestants is going home and taking their trainer with them, and their weight will be the only weight that counts for their team when they return in time for the weigh-in. A simple spin of the wheel determine who will be chosen among the players, who would love to reunite with loved ones but are understandably anxious about the intense pressure they’ll face trying to lose enough weight to keep their whole team safe another week. Meanwhile, one trainer brings their contestant back to a sport they once loved, and two players celebrate milestones at the weigh-in before another contestant is sent home.
Check out tonight’s full recap and results on page 2!!