- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Mark Wahlberg Had a Feud With Leonardo Dicaprio
Two of the biggest movie stars on the planet are feuding. It looks like George Clooney isn’t the only who had an issue with Leonardo Dicaprio, as Mark Wahlberg is revealing that he and Dicaprio didn’t exactly see eye to eye earlier in their career.
Speaking to the Hollywood Reporter, Wahlberg reveals that he almost didn’t get cast in 1995’s The Basketball Diaries, because Dicaprio did not want him near him. Wahlberg states:
“Leonardo [DiCaprio] was like, ‘Over my dead f—–ing body. Marky Mark’s not going to be in this f—–ing movie.” Wahlberg goes on to say that he doesn’t blame Dicaprio for his hesitation to work with him:
“Because we’d had a thing — I didn’t even realize it, [but] I was a bit of a d–k to him at a charity basketball game. So he was like, ‘This f—ing a–hole is not going to be in this movie.'”
“So I come in and I do the audition and I kind of look at him and he kind of looks at me and then we do a scene, and they’re like, ‘Hmm, this f—ing dude’s pretty good, right?’ The next thing you know, boom, we’re hanging out.”
Dicaprio isn’t the first high profile star that Wahlberg seemed to have issues with as last month, Wahlberg gave an indication that he may have bitterness towards Brad Pitt, and Wahlberg also seemed to bash Tom Cruise.
Wahlberg and Dicaprio also went on to star together in the 2006 Oscar winning film, The Departed.