- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Paul Walker Accused of Faking His Own Death – Is He Alive?
Actor Paul Walker died a month ago in a terrible car crash with his business partner and friend, Roger Rodas.
A website has decided to start a rumor of the actor’s death being a hoax to gain some traffic. The site even goes as far as claiming his family and friends are all pulling a fast one on Walker’s fans and that Paul Walker didn’t die. Nor did Roger Rodas. They are both alive and well.
The website claims to have photos proving the accident was a set up, with a fire extinguisher by the car. They also claim discrepancies, with regard to the story, mean Walker’s death must have been faked. Discrepancies are fairly common when an accident occurs and definitely doesn’t mean that the accident didn’t happen or someone faked their own death.
Why would Walker fake his own death?
Find out all the confusing and ridiculous details at nodisinfo.com and let us know what you think. Do they have any valid points or is this a website just looking to get people to their site?