- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
Paul Walker Accused of Faking His Own Death – Is He Alive?
Actor Paul Walker died a month ago in a terrible car crash with his business partner and friend, Roger Rodas.
A website has decided to start a rumor of the actor’s death being a hoax to gain some traffic. The site even goes as far as claiming his family and friends are all pulling a fast one on Walker’s fans and that Paul Walker didn’t die. Nor did Roger Rodas. They are both alive and well.
The website claims to have photos proving the accident was a set up, with a fire extinguisher by the car. They also claim discrepancies, with regard to the story, mean Walker’s death must have been faked. Discrepancies are fairly common when an accident occurs and definitely doesn’t mean that the accident didn’t happen or someone faked their own death.
Why would Walker fake his own death?
Find out all the confusing and ridiculous details at nodisinfo.com and let us know what you think. Do they have any valid points or is this a website just looking to get people to their site?