- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Paul Walker Accused of Faking His Own Death – Is He Alive?
Actor Paul Walker died a month ago in a terrible car crash with his business partner and friend, Roger Rodas.
A website has decided to start a rumor of the actor’s death being a hoax to gain some traffic. The site even goes as far as claiming his family and friends are all pulling a fast one on Walker’s fans and that Paul Walker didn’t die. Nor did Roger Rodas. They are both alive and well.
The website claims to have photos proving the accident was a set up, with a fire extinguisher by the car. They also claim discrepancies, with regard to the story, mean Walker’s death must have been faked. Discrepancies are fairly common when an accident occurs and definitely doesn’t mean that the accident didn’t happen or someone faked their own death.
Why would Walker fake his own death?
Find out all the confusing and ridiculous details at nodisinfo.com and let us know what you think. Do they have any valid points or is this a website just looking to get people to their site?