- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Paul Walker Accused of Faking His Own Death – Is He Alive?
Actor Paul Walker died a month ago in a terrible car crash with his business partner and friend, Roger Rodas.
A website has decided to start a rumor of the actor’s death being a hoax to gain some traffic. The site even goes as far as claiming his family and friends are all pulling a fast one on Walker’s fans and that Paul Walker didn’t die. Nor did Roger Rodas. They are both alive and well.
The website claims to have photos proving the accident was a set up, with a fire extinguisher by the car. They also claim discrepancies, with regard to the story, mean Walker’s death must have been faked. Discrepancies are fairly common when an accident occurs and definitely doesn’t mean that the accident didn’t happen or someone faked their own death.
Why would Walker fake his own death?
Find out all the confusing and ridiculous details at nodisinfo.com and let us know what you think. Do they have any valid points or is this a website just looking to get people to their site?