- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
Photos: Chrissy Teigen Is Not a Fan of Fifty Shades of Grey- Find Out Why
Of all the fans of best-selling erotic novel Fifty Shades of Grey, you can count model Chrissy Teigen out.
During a holiday vacay to Mexico with new hubby, singer, John Legend, Chrissy attempted and failed to read the E.L. James novel.
Though the 28-year-old initially passed on the hype surrounding the book this year, Chrissy figured she’d give it a read while relaxing on her Mexican getaway. She tweeted last week, “Need a book for our holiday away…kind of want to read 50 shades and basically mystery science library it for you via Twitter.”
Shortly after that the Sports Illustrated model shared a picture of the two books she chose; E.L. James’ Fifty Shades of Grey and the Navy Seal Sniper memoir; Seal Team Six.
Confident in her choice, it wasn’t long before Mrs. John Legend called it quits and eventually buried the tale of Christian Grey in the sand. Before that however she did share her disinterest with the following twitpic:
“Annnnd I’m done 2 pages in thank you for enjoying mystery science library.”
Giving it the old college try Chrissy attempted yet again, but it proved unsuccessful. She told her followers, “I have an extremely high pain tolerance. But I honestly don’t think I can do this. This book is f—-ing horrendous.”
And with that she buried it in the Mexican sand. Anyone else share Teigen’s sentiments? Comment below.