- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Photos: Chrissy Teigen Is Not a Fan of Fifty Shades of Grey- Find Out Why
Of all the fans of best-selling erotic novel Fifty Shades of Grey, you can count model Chrissy Teigen out.
During a holiday vacay to Mexico with new hubby, singer, John Legend, Chrissy attempted and failed to read the E.L. James novel.
Though the 28-year-old initially passed on the hype surrounding the book this year, Chrissy figured she’d give it a read while relaxing on her Mexican getaway. She tweeted last week, “Need a book for our holiday away…kind of want to read 50 shades and basically mystery science library it for you via Twitter.”
Shortly after that the Sports Illustrated model shared a picture of the two books she chose; E.L. James’ Fifty Shades of Grey and the Navy Seal Sniper memoir; Seal Team Six.
Confident in her choice, it wasn’t long before Mrs. John Legend called it quits and eventually buried the tale of Christian Grey in the sand. Before that however she did share her disinterest with the following twitpic:
“Annnnd I’m done 2 pages in thank you for enjoying mystery science library.”
Giving it the old college try Chrissy attempted yet again, but it proved unsuccessful. She told her followers, “I have an extremely high pain tolerance. But I honestly don’t think I can do this. This book is f—-ing horrendous.”
And with that she buried it in the Mexican sand. Anyone else share Teigen’s sentiments? Comment below.