- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Sarah Jessica Parker Slams False Report Of Wanting Surgery on “Witch’s Hands”
Contrary to popular belief, not everyone in Hollywood wants surgery (probably around 95% do) as Sarah Jessica Parker slammed a false report that stated she wanted to have surgery on her “witch’s hands.”
“It was a really particularly vicious issue and it was all about how all these particular people are hated and they’re the worst and they’re awful and everybody hates them. It was really brutal and I was literally thinking to myself, ‘Good god, I escaped that.'”
“And I flipped the page and there was an article about my hands and how ugly they are and how I should go have cosmetic surgery to fix them and I have been contemplating the surgery or I had the surgery. And then there was a really crude drawing of my hands as a witch’s hands.”
“Literally, I was in the car like dizzy. I felt like I needed to be hospitalized. But it really got me to thinking. And here’s what I thunk: I thought, ‘Really? This is how low?’ Like we are now going to attack, to suggest an appendage is now worthy of…it was so ridiculous, so outrageous to me because, here’s the thing, we’ll wrap this up. I love my hands,” Parker adds.
Parker wraps it up:
“Anyways, it’s ludicrous. I’ve given it more time than it deserves.”
This is not the first nor will it be the last time that a gossip magazine prints out a fake story. It is all about selling magazines, no matter what it takes, and this time Parker’s hands took the brunt of it.
Kudos to Parker for at least speaking out and defending herself. You really have to hand it to her.