- Forcing the Men on The Bachelorette to Box Causes Outrage from Viewers
- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis are Really Twins
- Giveaway: $100 GiftCard in Honor of The President’s Shadow by Brad Meltzer
- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
Survivor: Blood vs. Water Recap 12/15/13- Season Finale/ Reunion- Who Will Win?
“Survivor: Blood vs. Water” is the twenty-seventh season of this franchise and it may be one of the deepest. It pitted family members against one another to see who could outwit, outlast and outplay one another. If you missed last weeks episode, we have your complete recap right here.
We have seen a lot happen in these thirty-nine days. More blind sides than anyone expected, the drawing of rocks, food challenges galore…it all happened in one season. Two family members or couples were sent to the island to try to win one million dollars. Left are Tyson, Gervase, Ciera and Monica plus Laura M. who will have another chance in the game.
Tonight, the final votes will be cast as it comes down to last ones standing. The jury will come together LIVE in California where Jeff Probst will read the votes and the winner will be announced. On top of that, there will be a crazy reunion where everyone will get to confront one another!