- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Watch Alex & Sierra Perform ‘Say Something’ on The X Factor Season Finale 12/18/13
Alex & Sierra has made it to the Top 3 on The X Factor 2013!! During the finale, the duo sang three songs including “Say Something” by A Great Big World!!
During The X Factor Finale – Alex and Sierra (Simon Cowell’s Group finalist), Jeff Gutt (Kelly Rowland Over 25 category) and Carlos Olivero (Paulina Rubio Boys category) all gave three performances to win America’s vote in the hopes to earn the million dollar prize and a recording contract.
Contestant: Alex and Sierra
Group: Simon’s Groups
Song: “Say Something” by A Great Big World
The Critiques: Kelly said that this performance was better than the first time they performed it and that it was “one again, another great performance.” Demi said that Alex and Sierra never cease to not blow her away, and she thinks they can win the competition and that they’ll definitely go far. Paulina said that their talent “transpass” (I think she probably meant transcends… or maybe trespassed?) any boarder. Simon wrapped it up saying that they are “exactly what a talent show in America needs,” and that based on what they’ve achieved throughout the competition they definitely deserve to win the entire thing.
Watch Alex and Sierra’s “Say Something” performance on page 2!!