- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Watch Alex & Sierra Perform ‘Say Something’ on The X Factor Season Finale 12/18/13
Alex & Sierra has made it to the Top 3 on The X Factor 2013!! During the finale, the duo sang three songs including “Say Something” by A Great Big World!!
During The X Factor Finale – Alex and Sierra (Simon Cowell’s Group finalist), Jeff Gutt (Kelly Rowland Over 25 category) and Carlos Olivero (Paulina Rubio Boys category) all gave three performances to win America’s vote in the hopes to earn the million dollar prize and a recording contract.
Contestant: Alex and Sierra
Group: Simon’s Groups
Song: “Say Something” by A Great Big World
The Critiques: Kelly said that this performance was better than the first time they performed it and that it was “one again, another great performance.” Demi said that Alex and Sierra never cease to not blow her away, and she thinks they can win the competition and that they’ll definitely go far. Paulina said that their talent “transpass” (I think she probably meant transcends… or maybe trespassed?) any boarder. Simon wrapped it up saying that they are “exactly what a talent show in America needs,” and that based on what they’ve achieved throughout the competition they definitely deserve to win the entire thing.
Watch Alex and Sierra’s “Say Something” performance on page 2!!