- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Watch Alex & Sierra Sing “Say Something” on The X Factor 12/4/13
This week on The X Factor Alex and Sierra had two songs to sing. One song was to channel their inner Diva and the other song was referred to as ‘unplugged.’
The X Factor 2013 Recap 12/4/13 – The Top 6 Performance videos!!
Contestant: Alex and Sierra
Group: Simon’s Groups
Song: “Say Something” by A Great Big World
The Critiques: Kelly said she loved the performance, while Demi commented on the fact that they seemed so connected and didn’t look away from each other the entire time. Simon wrapped it up saying that it “wasn’t just the best performance of the night [because it was] but it’s [his] favorite performance of the entire season – it wasn’t just a performance, it was a record.” Wow.
Alex & Sierra sang “Say Something” by A Great Big World for their unplugged song choice.
Watch the Video on page 2!!