- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
Watch Alex & Sierra Sing “Say Something” on The X Factor 12/4/13
This week on The X Factor Alex and Sierra had two songs to sing. One song was to channel their inner Diva and the other song was referred to as ‘unplugged.’
The X Factor 2013 Recap 12/4/13 – The Top 6 Performance videos!!
Contestant: Alex and Sierra
Group: Simon’s Groups
Song: “Say Something” by A Great Big World
The Critiques: Kelly said she loved the performance, while Demi commented on the fact that they seemed so connected and didn’t look away from each other the entire time. Simon wrapped it up saying that it “wasn’t just the best performance of the night [because it was] but it’s [his] favorite performance of the entire season – it wasn’t just a performance, it was a record.” Wow.
Alex & Sierra sang “Say Something” by A Great Big World for their unplugged song choice.
Watch the Video on page 2!!