- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Watch Alex & Sierra Sing “Say Something” on The X Factor 12/4/13
This week on The X Factor Alex and Sierra had two songs to sing. One song was to channel their inner Diva and the other song was referred to as ‘unplugged.’
The X Factor 2013 Recap 12/4/13 – The Top 6 Performance videos!!
Contestant: Alex and Sierra
Group: Simon’s Groups
Song: “Say Something” by A Great Big World
The Critiques: Kelly said she loved the performance, while Demi commented on the fact that they seemed so connected and didn’t look away from each other the entire time. Simon wrapped it up saying that it “wasn’t just the best performance of the night [because it was] but it’s [his] favorite performance of the entire season – it wasn’t just a performance, it was a record.” Wow.
Alex & Sierra sang “Say Something” by A Great Big World for their unplugged song choice.
Watch the Video on page 2!!