- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
Watch Jeff Gutt Sing ‘Hallelujah’ on The X Factor 12/11/13
Jeff Gutt has made it to the final four on The X Factor. Jeff did not have an easy time in the beginning of the season, landing in the bottom two, but it seems that is all behind him and he has made his way into America’s hearts.
Last week, Jeff sang two songs, “Daniel” by Elton John and “I Can’t Live (If Living Is Without You)” by Mariah Carey. The judges did not like Jeff’s version of Daniel but fell in love with his performance of “I Can’t Live (If Living Is Without You).”
This week on The X Factor, America voted for Jeff Gutt to sing ‘Hallelujah,’ by Jeff Buckley.
Judges Comments: Demi said she thinks Jeff is going to be in the finals with Alex and Sierra. Paulina said she thinks Jeff did amazing. Simon said, ‘Oh, God.’ That was one of the best versions of Hallelujah I have ever heard. You absolutely took this song like you owned it. Kellie said she is running to iTunes to get the song. Right. Now.
Will the judges and America love the performance or will this be Jeff’s last week on The X Factor?