- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Watch Jeff Gutt Sing ‘Hallelujah’ on The X Factor 12/11/13
Jeff Gutt has made it to the final four on The X Factor. Jeff did not have an easy time in the beginning of the season, landing in the bottom two, but it seems that is all behind him and he has made his way into America’s hearts.
Last week, Jeff sang two songs, “Daniel” by Elton John and “I Can’t Live (If Living Is Without You)” by Mariah Carey. The judges did not like Jeff’s version of Daniel but fell in love with his performance of “I Can’t Live (If Living Is Without You).”
This week on The X Factor, America voted for Jeff Gutt to sing ‘Hallelujah,’ by Jeff Buckley.
Judges Comments: Demi said she thinks Jeff is going to be in the finals with Alex and Sierra. Paulina said she thinks Jeff did amazing. Simon said, ‘Oh, God.’ That was one of the best versions of Hallelujah I have ever heard. You absolutely took this song like you owned it. Kellie said she is running to iTunes to get the song. Right. Now.
Will the judges and America love the performance or will this be Jeff’s last week on The X Factor?