- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Alyssa Milano Was Hurt By Jay Mohr’s Fat-Shaming Comment
While Alyssa Milano did her best to play off the dumb “joke” that Jay Mohr made and remain gracious, she is now admitting that she was indeed hurt by his “fat-shaming” comment.
Mohr recently made some low blow comments (It seems like she had a baby and said, ‘I don’t really give a s–t’…I read it on her gut” Mohr stated) on a radio show aimed at Milano and her post-baby body, and after Milano accepted his apology, Milano revealed how she truly felt after hearing the joke. Milano tells Extra:
“Well, he made a comment that was not so nice about my weight and I called him out on Twitter about it. I just think he was trying to make a joke and not think about it…I heard it actually on Christmas Day and it hurt me, I was affected by it and I wanted to remind him that I’m a human being and that this hurts.”
Milano also adds:
“I think it’s an interesting statement about where we are socially that people feel that they can sort of rip a woman’s body apart after having a baby. I don’t think it’s fair.”
The comment that Mohr made was not only not funny, it was just offensive and tasteless. But hey, I’m sure Mohr is giddy at the fact that people are talking about him which is something Mohr hasn’t heard in, like, ever.
What do you think of Milano’s comments?