- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
Alyssa Milano Was Hurt By Jay Mohr’s Fat-Shaming Comment
While Alyssa Milano did her best to play off the dumb “joke” that Jay Mohr made and remain gracious, she is now admitting that she was indeed hurt by his “fat-shaming” comment.
Mohr recently made some low blow comments (It seems like she had a baby and said, ‘I don’t really give a s–t’…I read it on her gut” Mohr stated) on a radio show aimed at Milano and her post-baby body, and after Milano accepted his apology, Milano revealed how she truly felt after hearing the joke. Milano tells Extra:
“Well, he made a comment that was not so nice about my weight and I called him out on Twitter about it. I just think he was trying to make a joke and not think about it…I heard it actually on Christmas Day and it hurt me, I was affected by it and I wanted to remind him that I’m a human being and that this hurts.”
Milano also adds:
“I think it’s an interesting statement about where we are socially that people feel that they can sort of rip a woman’s body apart after having a baby. I don’t think it’s fair.”
The comment that Mohr made was not only not funny, it was just offensive and tasteless. But hey, I’m sure Mohr is giddy at the fact that people are talking about him which is something Mohr hasn’t heard in, like, ever.
What do you think of Milano’s comments?