- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
The Bachelor Juan Pablo in it for Love or Fame? Really Wants His Ex-Girlfriend Back?
Is The Bachelor, Juan Pablo in it for love or fame? With the 18th season of The Bachelor only in its second week, it is too early to tell. Right now what we see is a sexy, latin man, who makes women everywhere swoon.
According to OK Magazine, Juan is in it for the fame. Women fell for Juan after he first appeared on The Bachelorette with Desiree Hartsock. According to an insider, Juan Pablo first went on The Bachelorette to ‘kick-start’ a television career. Possibly even be the Latin Chris Harrison?
The magazine also claims that Juan really wants to resume a relationship with his ex-girlfriend, Carla Rodriguez, who also happens to be the mother of his daughter.
The Bachelor is reality television. Viewers are in it for the entertainment and when The Bachelor finds the love of his life, that’s an added bonus. Last season’s Bachelor, Sean Lowe will be marrying Catherine Giudici, a contestant he met on the show, on television.
Juan Pablo claims he is in it for love but first and foremost, his daughter is his first priority.
What do you think – is Juan Pablo in it for love or money? And do we really care?