- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
The Bachelor Juan Pablo in it for Love or Fame? Really Wants His Ex-Girlfriend Back?
Is The Bachelor, Juan Pablo in it for love or fame? With the 18th season of The Bachelor only in its second week, it is too early to tell. Right now what we see is a sexy, latin man, who makes women everywhere swoon.
According to OK Magazine, Juan is in it for the fame. Women fell for Juan after he first appeared on The Bachelorette with Desiree Hartsock. According to an insider, Juan Pablo first went on The Bachelorette to ‘kick-start’ a television career. Possibly even be the Latin Chris Harrison?
The magazine also claims that Juan really wants to resume a relationship with his ex-girlfriend, Carla Rodriguez, who also happens to be the mother of his daughter.
The Bachelor is reality television. Viewers are in it for the entertainment and when The Bachelor finds the love of his life, that’s an added bonus. Last season’s Bachelor, Sean Lowe will be marrying Catherine Giudici, a contestant he met on the show, on television.
Juan Pablo claims he is in it for love but first and foremost, his daughter is his first priority.
What do you think – is Juan Pablo in it for love or money? And do we really care?