- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
The Bachelor Juan Pablo in it for Love or Fame? Really Wants His Ex-Girlfriend Back?
Is The Bachelor, Juan Pablo in it for love or fame? With the 18th season of The Bachelor only in its second week, it is too early to tell. Right now what we see is a sexy, latin man, who makes women everywhere swoon.
According to OK Magazine, Juan is in it for the fame. Women fell for Juan after he first appeared on The Bachelorette with Desiree Hartsock. According to an insider, Juan Pablo first went on The Bachelorette to ‘kick-start’ a television career. Possibly even be the Latin Chris Harrison?
The magazine also claims that Juan really wants to resume a relationship with his ex-girlfriend, Carla Rodriguez, who also happens to be the mother of his daughter.
The Bachelor is reality television. Viewers are in it for the entertainment and when The Bachelor finds the love of his life, that’s an added bonus. Last season’s Bachelor, Sean Lowe will be marrying Catherine Giudici, a contestant he met on the show, on television.
Juan Pablo claims he is in it for love but first and foremost, his daughter is his first priority.
What do you think – is Juan Pablo in it for love or money? And do we really care?