- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “True Purpose”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
The Bachelor Juan Pablo in it for Love or Fame? Really Wants His Ex-Girlfriend Back?
Is The Bachelor, Juan Pablo in it for love or fame? With the 18th season of The Bachelor only in its second week, it is too early to tell. Right now what we see is a sexy, latin man, who makes women everywhere swoon.
According to OK Magazine, Juan is in it for the fame. Women fell for Juan after he first appeared on The Bachelorette with Desiree Hartsock. According to an insider, Juan Pablo first went on The Bachelorette to ‘kick-start’ a television career. Possibly even be the Latin Chris Harrison?
The magazine also claims that Juan really wants to resume a relationship with his ex-girlfriend, Carla Rodriguez, who also happens to be the mother of his daughter.
The Bachelor is reality television. Viewers are in it for the entertainment and when The Bachelor finds the love of his life, that’s an added bonus. Last season’s Bachelor, Sean Lowe will be marrying Catherine Giudici, a contestant he met on the show, on television.
Juan Pablo claims he is in it for love but first and foremost, his daughter is his first priority.
What do you think – is Juan Pablo in it for love or money? And do we really care?