- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
The Bachelor Juan Pablo Week 4 Recap 1/27/14 – Spoilers – Who Was Eliminated?
It is the fourth week of The Bachelor and Juan Pablo and the 13 remaining women are heading to Seoul, South Korea.
Juan Pablo is hesitant to leave his daughter, Camila, behind on this part of the adventure to find his soul mate, but he is excited to explore the city with 13 amazing women.
The Bachelor, Juan Pablo’s Group Date
Six lucky women, Kat, Danielle, Cassandra, Nikki, Chelsie, Elise, join Juan Pablo to meet “K-Pop” superstars “2NE1,” the most popular singing group in the country. The mega-stars not only give them personal dance lessons, but a huge surprise. “K-Pop” superstars “2NE1” put Juan Pablo and six of the women through their paces, teaching them a choreographed routine to one of their chart-topping hits.
Kat steals the spotlight with her professional dance moves, while Nikki struggles to keep up and fit in. Then the group drops a bombshell — Juan Pablo and the six beautiful women will perform as background dancers during a concert in front of a live audience. Kat has no problem showing off her expertise and making sure Juan Pablo knows it. Nikki has a serious case of stage fright she must conquer if she is to continue.
Meanwhile, Nikki and the other girls get to talking and Nikki says she believes Kat is ‘so on all the time and so over the top, that it can’t be real.’ The other girls believe Nikki is katty and the most negative person in the house. They don’t believe she will make a good mother. Cassandra tries to tell Juan that all the girls aren’t going to make a good mom.
Nikki tells Juan that it has been a little hard for her and she wants to open up but she is having a hard time. Nikki tells him its hard for her to be around the people with the over powering personality.
And to make things more interesting, the Bachelor, with his daughter uppermost in his mind, decides that night to take a step back and not kiss anyone.
Nikki gets the rose on the group date.