- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
The Bachelor: Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici’s Wedding Preview
Catherine meets famed wedding planner Mindy Weiss, who has arranged a number of celebrity nuptials, and explains that she wants her wedding theme to be “Grown Sexy” – a term she coined herself. There will be touches of metallic gold throughout because it reminds the couple of Thailand, where they fell in love. Kensington and Smith, Sean’s niece and nephew, will be the flower girl and ring bearer, respectively, along with Catherine’s nephew, Dylien, as a second ring bearer. Neil Lane has designed the wedding bands.
Then follow Catherine dress shopping at the atelier of celebrated wedding gown and red carpet dress designer Monique Lhuillier, where she consults with Monique on her dazzling gown and shoes. Catherine’s bridesmaids’ dresses will also be from Lhuillier. Jose Eber’s salon is the next stop for Catherine for a hair and make-up consultation with Eber and his team.
Ooo-la-la! Sean shops for lingerie for Catherine for their wedding night – when they will consummate their relationship. The couple visits renowned Mark’s Garden to check out the extravaganza of floral arrangements that will surround them on their special day.
After the couple pledge their undying love to one another, it’s time to party! Not only will Duff of Charm City Cakes West whip up the wedding cake, but, as requested by Sean, he is also designing a 3-D groom’s cake that is in the shape of their beloved dogs, Lola and Ellie.