- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
The Bachelor: Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici’s Wedding Preview
Catherine meets famed wedding planner Mindy Weiss, who has arranged a number of celebrity nuptials, and explains that she wants her wedding theme to be “Grown Sexy” – a term she coined herself. There will be touches of metallic gold throughout because it reminds the couple of Thailand, where they fell in love. Kensington and Smith, Sean’s niece and nephew, will be the flower girl and ring bearer, respectively, along with Catherine’s nephew, Dylien, as a second ring bearer. Neil Lane has designed the wedding bands.
Then follow Catherine dress shopping at the atelier of celebrated wedding gown and red carpet dress designer Monique Lhuillier, where she consults with Monique on her dazzling gown and shoes. Catherine’s bridesmaids’ dresses will also be from Lhuillier. Jose Eber’s salon is the next stop for Catherine for a hair and make-up consultation with Eber and his team.
Ooo-la-la! Sean shops for lingerie for Catherine for their wedding night – when they will consummate their relationship. The couple visits renowned Mark’s Garden to check out the extravaganza of floral arrangements that will surround them on their special day.
After the couple pledge their undying love to one another, it’s time to party! Not only will Duff of Charm City Cakes West whip up the wedding cake, but, as requested by Sean, he is also designing a 3-D groom’s cake that is in the shape of their beloved dogs, Lola and Ellie.