- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
The Bachelor: Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici’s Wedding Preview
Catherine meets famed wedding planner Mindy Weiss, who has arranged a number of celebrity nuptials, and explains that she wants her wedding theme to be “Grown Sexy” – a term she coined herself. There will be touches of metallic gold throughout because it reminds the couple of Thailand, where they fell in love. Kensington and Smith, Sean’s niece and nephew, will be the flower girl and ring bearer, respectively, along with Catherine’s nephew, Dylien, as a second ring bearer. Neil Lane has designed the wedding bands.
Then follow Catherine dress shopping at the atelier of celebrated wedding gown and red carpet dress designer Monique Lhuillier, where she consults with Monique on her dazzling gown and shoes. Catherine’s bridesmaids’ dresses will also be from Lhuillier. Jose Eber’s salon is the next stop for Catherine for a hair and make-up consultation with Eber and his team.
Ooo-la-la! Sean shops for lingerie for Catherine for their wedding night – when they will consummate their relationship. The couple visits renowned Mark’s Garden to check out the extravaganza of floral arrangements that will surround them on their special day.
After the couple pledge their undying love to one another, it’s time to party! Not only will Duff of Charm City Cakes West whip up the wedding cake, but, as requested by Sean, he is also designing a 3-D groom’s cake that is in the shape of their beloved dogs, Lola and Ellie.