- Full House Spinoff Confirmed – ‘Fuller House’ Will Premiere on Netflix
- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
The Biggest Loser Recap and Results 1/7/14 Season 15 Ep. 11
The Biggest Loser kicks off this week with all of the eliminated contestants returning to weigh-in, and one lucky player getting the chance to return to the competition. Then it’s off to a grueling kettle bell beach challenge that promises the winning player a hefty prize.
Fan favorite and former “Biggest Loser” contestant Abby Rike pays a visit to the ranch and inspires the players with her own “Second Chance” story. Later, the contestants head to the race track for words of encouragement and a fun workout with popular NASCAR driver Carl Edwards. Then one player reaches “One-derland” at the weigh-in and another is sent home before host Alison Sweeney gives the remaining contestants some very exciting news.
During the last episode on The Biggest Loser, Matt and Hap were eliminated!! Head over to page 2 for tonight’s Biggest Loser recap and results!!
Pages: 1 2