- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
The Biggest Loser Recap and Results 1/7/14 Season 15 Ep. 11
The Biggest Loser kicks off this week with all of the eliminated contestants returning to weigh-in, and one lucky player getting the chance to return to the competition. Then it’s off to a grueling kettle bell beach challenge that promises the winning player a hefty prize.
Fan favorite and former “Biggest Loser” contestant Abby Rike pays a visit to the ranch and inspires the players with her own “Second Chance” story. Later, the contestants head to the race track for words of encouragement and a fun workout with popular NASCAR driver Carl Edwards. Then one player reaches “One-derland” at the weigh-in and another is sent home before host Alison Sweeney gives the remaining contestants some very exciting news.
During the last episode on The Biggest Loser, Matt and Hap were eliminated!! Head over to page 2 for tonight’s Biggest Loser recap and results!!