- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
The Biggest Loser Recap and Results 1/7/14 Season 15 Ep. 11
The Biggest Loser kicks off this week with all of the eliminated contestants returning to weigh-in, and one lucky player getting the chance to return to the competition. Then it’s off to a grueling kettle bell beach challenge that promises the winning player a hefty prize.
Fan favorite and former “Biggest Loser” contestant Abby Rike pays a visit to the ranch and inspires the players with her own “Second Chance” story. Later, the contestants head to the race track for words of encouragement and a fun workout with popular NASCAR driver Carl Edwards. Then one player reaches “One-derland” at the weigh-in and another is sent home before host Alison Sweeney gives the remaining contestants some very exciting news.
During the last episode on The Biggest Loser, Matt and Hap were eliminated!! Head over to page 2 for tonight’s Biggest Loser recap and results!!