- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
The Biggest Loser Recap and Results 1/7/14 Season 15 Ep. 11
The Biggest Loser kicks off this week with all of the eliminated contestants returning to weigh-in, and one lucky player getting the chance to return to the competition. Then it’s off to a grueling kettle bell beach challenge that promises the winning player a hefty prize.
Fan favorite and former “Biggest Loser” contestant Abby Rike pays a visit to the ranch and inspires the players with her own “Second Chance” story. Later, the contestants head to the race track for words of encouragement and a fun workout with popular NASCAR driver Carl Edwards. Then one player reaches “One-derland” at the weigh-in and another is sent home before host Alison Sweeney gives the remaining contestants some very exciting news.
During the last episode on The Biggest Loser, Matt and Hap were eliminated!! Head over to page 2 for tonight’s Biggest Loser recap and results!!