- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Dance Mom’s Abbie Lee Miller Wins Against Kelly Highland – Ordered to Stay Away
Dance Mom’s, Abbie Lee Miller and one of the moms on the reality series, Kelly Highland, have raised the drama on the television series and have brought their fighting to court.
Kelly Highland has been ordered to stay away from Abbie Lee Miller, after Miller accused the mom of assault and harassment. Highland is said to have struck Miller with her hand, causing bruising to her cheek. The reason for this alleged insanity? Kelly didn’t like that Abbie was bringing in other dancers on the show.
Highland’s attorney said that isn’t the reason but that Abbie Lee Miller is extremely aggressive and curt with her words. And just recently it got physical. Parents try to teach their children to use their words and avoid hitting others when they don’t like what they have said. It’s clear someone didn’t get that memo??
Miller said she brought Highland to court for the well being of her children, who she claims are in danger under Highland’s care.
What do you think about this drama? Now that they have gone to court, its clear that this is ‘reality.’