- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Dance Mom’s Abbie Lee Miller Wins Against Kelly Highland – Ordered to Stay Away
Dance Mom’s, Abbie Lee Miller and one of the moms on the reality series, Kelly Highland, have raised the drama on the television series and have brought their fighting to court.
Kelly Highland has been ordered to stay away from Abbie Lee Miller, after Miller accused the mom of assault and harassment. Highland is said to have struck Miller with her hand, causing bruising to her cheek. The reason for this alleged insanity? Kelly didn’t like that Abbie was bringing in other dancers on the show.
Highland’s attorney said that isn’t the reason but that Abbie Lee Miller is extremely aggressive and curt with her words. And just recently it got physical. Parents try to teach their children to use their words and avoid hitting others when they don’t like what they have said. It’s clear someone didn’t get that memo??
Miller said she brought Highland to court for the well being of her children, who she claims are in danger under Highland’s care.
What do you think about this drama? Now that they have gone to court, its clear that this is ‘reality.’