- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
Emily Maynard Engaged – 4th Time a Charm?
Former Bachelor winner and Bachelorette, Emily Maynard is engaged – for the fourth time. Maynard’s first engagement was to the love of her, Rickey Henderson, who is also the father of her daughter, Ricki. Henderson died before Ricki was born in a plane accident.
Maynard is engaged to Tyler Johnson. She took to twitter to announce the news saying,
“We’re really excited!! He proposed to me at home and gave both [my daughter] Ricki and me rings. It was so sweet! Ricki loves him more than she likes me!”
Maynard won The Bachelor with Brad Womack and the couple were engaged briefly before she became The Bachelorette and was engaged for her third time to Jef Holm. Both break ups were ugly and quickly became gossip fodder.
We wish Emily the best and look forward to seeing her walk down the aisle. Do you think she will make it?