- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
Emily Maynard Engaged – 4th Time a Charm?
Former Bachelor winner and Bachelorette, Emily Maynard is engaged – for the fourth time. Maynard’s first engagement was to the love of her, Rickey Henderson, who is also the father of her daughter, Ricki. Henderson died before Ricki was born in a plane accident.
Maynard is engaged to Tyler Johnson. She took to twitter to announce the news saying,
“We’re really excited!! He proposed to me at home and gave both [my daughter] Ricki and me rings. It was so sweet! Ricki loves him more than she likes me!”
Maynard won The Bachelor with Brad Womack and the couple were engaged briefly before she became The Bachelorette and was engaged for her third time to Jef Holm. Both break ups were ugly and quickly became gossip fodder.
We wish Emily the best and look forward to seeing her walk down the aisle. Do you think she will make it?