- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Emily Maynard Engaged – 4th Time a Charm?
Former Bachelor winner and Bachelorette, Emily Maynard is engaged – for the fourth time. Maynard’s first engagement was to the love of her, Rickey Henderson, who is also the father of her daughter, Ricki. Henderson died before Ricki was born in a plane accident.
Maynard is engaged to Tyler Johnson. She took to twitter to announce the news saying,
“We’re really excited!! He proposed to me at home and gave both [my daughter] Ricki and me rings. It was so sweet! Ricki loves him more than she likes me!”
Maynard won The Bachelor with Brad Womack and the couple were engaged briefly before she became The Bachelorette and was engaged for her third time to Jef Holm. Both break ups were ugly and quickly became gossip fodder.
We wish Emily the best and look forward to seeing her walk down the aisle. Do you think she will make it?