- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
Emily Maynard Engaged – 4th Time a Charm?
Former Bachelor winner and Bachelorette, Emily Maynard is engaged – for the fourth time. Maynard’s first engagement was to the love of her, Rickey Henderson, who is also the father of her daughter, Ricki. Henderson died before Ricki was born in a plane accident.
Maynard is engaged to Tyler Johnson. She took to twitter to announce the news saying,
“We’re really excited!! He proposed to me at home and gave both [my daughter] Ricki and me rings. It was so sweet! Ricki loves him more than she likes me!”
Maynard won The Bachelor with Brad Womack and the couple were engaged briefly before she became The Bachelorette and was engaged for her third time to Jef Holm. Both break ups were ugly and quickly became gossip fodder.
We wish Emily the best and look forward to seeing her walk down the aisle. Do you think she will make it?