- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
General Hospital Robin Drake is Leaving Again – Will She Be Killed Off?
Actress, Kimberly McCullogh, who plays Dr. Robin Scorpio Drake on the soap opera, General Hospital, is leaving the show – again. The actress has come and gone more times than we can count with her most recent return in September.
Robin was kidnapped by Fazon and was finally reunited with her husband, Patrick Drake and daughter, after two years. And just in time, as Patrick was standing at the altar with his new love, Sabrina, who also happens to be pregnant with his child. Sabrina of course, lied and Patrick doesn’t realize it is his child, because that’s what happens on daytime soap operas.
Kimberly revealed to Soaps in Depth she only has two more weeks left. Will Robin be kidnapped again, will she leave town on her or be killed off? The actress revealed,
“Robin’s leaving because of her love for another character that is not Patrick on the canvas,” she continued, “But it’s not goodbye. It’s just see you later.”
This should be interesting because Robin has loved Stone, who died from Aids, and Jason, played by Steve Burton, who was killed off the show last year. So who could her love be?
Jason Thompson, who is also Kimberly’s real life love, will remain on the show as Dr. Patrick Drake. Does this mean Patrick will find out Sabrina’s child is his and will they reunite?
McCullough’s next assignment for ABC will be shadowing a director at GREY’S ANATOMY.