- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
General Hospital Robin Drake is Leaving Again – Will She Be Killed Off?
Actress, Kimberly McCullogh, who plays Dr. Robin Scorpio Drake on the soap opera, General Hospital, is leaving the show – again. The actress has come and gone more times than we can count with her most recent return in September.
Robin was kidnapped by Fazon and was finally reunited with her husband, Patrick Drake and daughter, after two years. And just in time, as Patrick was standing at the altar with his new love, Sabrina, who also happens to be pregnant with his child. Sabrina of course, lied and Patrick doesn’t realize it is his child, because that’s what happens on daytime soap operas.
Kimberly revealed to Soaps in Depth she only has two more weeks left. Will Robin be kidnapped again, will she leave town on her or be killed off? The actress revealed,
“Robin’s leaving because of her love for another character that is not Patrick on the canvas,” she continued, “But it’s not goodbye. It’s just see you later.”
This should be interesting because Robin has loved Stone, who died from Aids, and Jason, played by Steve Burton, who was killed off the show last year. So who could her love be?
Jason Thompson, who is also Kimberly’s real life love, will remain on the show as Dr. Patrick Drake. Does this mean Patrick will find out Sabrina’s child is his and will they reunite?
McCullough’s next assignment for ABC will be shadowing a director at GREY’S ANATOMY.