- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
General Hospital Robin Drake is Leaving Again – Will She Be Killed Off?
Actress, Kimberly McCullogh, who plays Dr. Robin Scorpio Drake on the soap opera, General Hospital, is leaving the show – again. The actress has come and gone more times than we can count with her most recent return in September.
Robin was kidnapped by Fazon and was finally reunited with her husband, Patrick Drake and daughter, after two years. And just in time, as Patrick was standing at the altar with his new love, Sabrina, who also happens to be pregnant with his child. Sabrina of course, lied and Patrick doesn’t realize it is his child, because that’s what happens on daytime soap operas.
Kimberly revealed to Soaps in Depth she only has two more weeks left. Will Robin be kidnapped again, will she leave town on her or be killed off? The actress revealed,
“Robin’s leaving because of her love for another character that is not Patrick on the canvas,” she continued, “But it’s not goodbye. It’s just see you later.”
This should be interesting because Robin has loved Stone, who died from Aids, and Jason, played by Steve Burton, who was killed off the show last year. So who could her love be?
Jason Thompson, who is also Kimberly’s real life love, will remain on the show as Dr. Patrick Drake. Does this mean Patrick will find out Sabrina’s child is his and will they reunite?
McCullough’s next assignment for ABC will be shadowing a director at GREY’S ANATOMY.