- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Jenny McCarthy’s Son Does Not Have Autism – Misdiagnosed
Jenny McCarthy has been very outspoken about her son, Evan, being autistic and blamed his autism on medical vaccinations.
McCarthy, being the outspoken person she is, told the world his autism was because of the vaccines he received and suggested parents re-think getting their stance on having their children vaccinated. The View co-host became an advocate for autism and sought alternative treatments for the disease and even developed a center to treat kids.
Fast forward a few years and it turns out that Jenny’s son was misdiagnosed and was never autistic. Her son may have suffered from Landau-Kleffner syndrome, a neurological disorder that may cause speech impairment and brain damage in children. Landau-Kleffner syndrome is so rare, it is often misdiagnosed as autism. In an interview with Time Magazine, McCarthy said,
“Evan couldn’t talk — now he talks. Evan couldn’t make eye contact — now he makes eye contact. Evan was anti-social — now he makes friends. It was amazing to watch.”
She also said she has been re-examining her stance on immunizations. While McCarthy’s son, Evan, might not suffer from autism, Jenny isn’t giving up the cause.
What do you think about the misdiagnosis??