- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Jenny McCarthy’s Son Does Not Have Autism – Misdiagnosed
Jenny McCarthy has been very outspoken about her son, Evan, being autistic and blamed his autism on medical vaccinations.
McCarthy, being the outspoken person she is, told the world his autism was because of the vaccines he received and suggested parents re-think getting their stance on having their children vaccinated. The View co-host became an advocate for autism and sought alternative treatments for the disease and even developed a center to treat kids.
Fast forward a few years and it turns out that Jenny’s son was misdiagnosed and was never autistic. Her son may have suffered from Landau-Kleffner syndrome, a neurological disorder that may cause speech impairment and brain damage in children. Landau-Kleffner syndrome is so rare, it is often misdiagnosed as autism. In an interview with Time Magazine, McCarthy said,
“Evan couldn’t talk — now he talks. Evan couldn’t make eye contact — now he makes eye contact. Evan was anti-social — now he makes friends. It was amazing to watch.”
She also said she has been re-examining her stance on immunizations. While McCarthy’s son, Evan, might not suffer from autism, Jenny isn’t giving up the cause.
What do you think about the misdiagnosis??