- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
Jenny McCarthy’s Son Does Not Have Autism – Misdiagnosed
Jenny McCarthy has been very outspoken about her son, Evan, being autistic and blamed his autism on medical vaccinations.
McCarthy, being the outspoken person she is, told the world his autism was because of the vaccines he received and suggested parents re-think getting their stance on having their children vaccinated. The View co-host became an advocate for autism and sought alternative treatments for the disease and even developed a center to treat kids.
Fast forward a few years and it turns out that Jenny’s son was misdiagnosed and was never autistic. Her son may have suffered from Landau-Kleffner syndrome, a neurological disorder that may cause speech impairment and brain damage in children. Landau-Kleffner syndrome is so rare, it is often misdiagnosed as autism. In an interview with Time Magazine, McCarthy said,
“Evan couldn’t talk — now he talks. Evan couldn’t make eye contact — now he makes eye contact. Evan was anti-social — now he makes friends. It was amazing to watch.”
She also said she has been re-examining her stance on immunizations. While McCarthy’s son, Evan, might not suffer from autism, Jenny isn’t giving up the cause.
What do you think about the misdiagnosis??