- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Jenny McCarthy’s Son Does Not Have Autism – Misdiagnosed
Jenny McCarthy has been very outspoken about her son, Evan, being autistic and blamed his autism on medical vaccinations.
McCarthy, being the outspoken person she is, told the world his autism was because of the vaccines he received and suggested parents re-think getting their stance on having their children vaccinated. The View co-host became an advocate for autism and sought alternative treatments for the disease and even developed a center to treat kids.
Fast forward a few years and it turns out that Jenny’s son was misdiagnosed and was never autistic. Her son may have suffered from Landau-Kleffner syndrome, a neurological disorder that may cause speech impairment and brain damage in children. Landau-Kleffner syndrome is so rare, it is often misdiagnosed as autism. In an interview with Time Magazine, McCarthy said,
“Evan couldn’t talk — now he talks. Evan couldn’t make eye contact — now he makes eye contact. Evan was anti-social — now he makes friends. It was amazing to watch.”
She also said she has been re-examining her stance on immunizations. While McCarthy’s son, Evan, might not suffer from autism, Jenny isn’t giving up the cause.
What do you think about the misdiagnosis??