- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Justin Bieber’s Toxicology Report Shows Weed and Xanax in System
All that Justin Bieber has been trying to do in his career, aside from making terrible music which he is succeeding at, is to try and convince the world that he is a total bad-ass, and Bieber’s toxicology report may help.
Bieber, who was arrested last week for a DUI, tested positive for marijuana and Xanax. According to Bieber’s preliminarily toxicology report, which was obtained and published by TMZ, Bieber had THC (asks the kid who always skips class and has never washed his beanie what that is) and Alprazolam (asks your mom what that is).
Bieber also tested positive for cocaine, meth, opiates, other prescription drugs, and a strong eagerness to hangout with Dr. Drew on Celebrity Rehab.
Bieber has pleaded not guilty to the DUI charges, and is set to be arraigned on February 14th, which might coincided with the Valentine’s day dates he promised millions of preteen girls. No intelligent member from Bieber’s “posse” has commented on Bieber’s toxicology report results, but I am being told no intelligent member exists.
What do you think of Bieber’s toxicology report?