- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Justin Bieber’s Toxicology Report Shows Weed and Xanax in System
All that Justin Bieber has been trying to do in his career, aside from making terrible music which he is succeeding at, is to try and convince the world that he is a total bad-ass, and Bieber’s toxicology report may help.
Bieber, who was arrested last week for a DUI, tested positive for marijuana and Xanax. According to Bieber’s preliminarily toxicology report, which was obtained and published by TMZ, Bieber had THC (asks the kid who always skips class and has never washed his beanie what that is) and Alprazolam (asks your mom what that is).
Bieber also tested positive for cocaine, meth, opiates, other prescription drugs, and a strong eagerness to hangout with Dr. Drew on Celebrity Rehab.
Bieber has pleaded not guilty to the DUI charges, and is set to be arraigned on February 14th, which might coincided with the Valentine’s day dates he promised millions of preteen girls. No intelligent member from Bieber’s “posse” has commented on Bieber’s toxicology report results, but I am being told no intelligent member exists.
What do you think of Bieber’s toxicology report?