- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
Justin Bieber’s Toxicology Report Shows Weed and Xanax in System
All that Justin Bieber has been trying to do in his career, aside from making terrible music which he is succeeding at, is to try and convince the world that he is a total bad-ass, and Bieber’s toxicology report may help.
Bieber, who was arrested last week for a DUI, tested positive for marijuana and Xanax. According to Bieber’s preliminarily toxicology report, which was obtained and published by TMZ, Bieber had THC (asks the kid who always skips class and has never washed his beanie what that is) and Alprazolam (asks your mom what that is).
Bieber also tested positive for cocaine, meth, opiates, other prescription drugs, and a strong eagerness to hangout with Dr. Drew on Celebrity Rehab.
Bieber has pleaded not guilty to the DUI charges, and is set to be arraigned on February 14th, which might coincided with the Valentine’s day dates he promised millions of preteen girls. No intelligent member from Bieber’s “posse” has commented on Bieber’s toxicology report results, but I am being told no intelligent member exists.
What do you think of Bieber’s toxicology report?